Hockey NHL Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Jaames

Seahawks/Knicks/Liverpool
Real Name
Jaames
Just wondering who else follow the NHL on here.

I've been a fan of the Montreal Canadiens ever since I saw Saku Koivu play a few years back.

Bruins here lol - I also stock a lot of hockey - boxes / packs and singles if interested. I went to see a game with Gretzsky playing for LA against the North Stars and i was lucky enough to get Mike Modano's stick after he lost it and smashed it. Was fun taking that back on Qantas.

Yeah mate!
Big Ducks fan right here. Seeing as Koivu plays for us now I see why your into the sport.
I've got a tidy Duck PC going atm. Coming up on 50 patches/ autos.
We're going pretty poorly right now but the team always seems to rally after Xmas and get back into the playoffs.

Who Dat, what you got in the way of hockey?

I'm also a Seahawks fan from way back!

Yep! Big Dallas Stars fan from way back, however I also enjoy watching the Washington Capitals play. I don't know what it is, but I like their style and Alex Ovechkin is masterful to see in action.

My favourite piece is an Upper Deck Brett Hull signed puck mounted in a frame with a photo of his Stanley Cup GWG (click here for a photo if anyone's interested). I also have a pair of Jason Arnott's game worn socks (don't ask me why or how I have these, but I do!) They're pretty unique - I'll look to frame them once I get some wall space.

And here's a link to my hockey bucket, although there are a number of high end pieces that I picked up in the last 12 months that I haven't scanned (auto/patch cards of Ovechkin and Modano)

Anyone else playing fantasy hockey this season? Addictive stuff :)

Awesome stuff Alistair. I'm a Stars fan as well. Go Stars!!!!!!!

Yep! Big Dallas Stars fan from way back, however I also enjoy watching the Washington Capitals play. I don't know what it is, but I like their style and Alex Ovechkin is masterful to see in action.

My favourite piece is an Upper Deck Brett Hull signed puck mounted in a frame with a photo of his Stanley Cup GWG (click here for a photo if anyone's interested). I also have a pair of Jason Arnott's game worn socks (don't ask me why or how I have these, but I do!) They're pretty unique - I'll look to frame them once I get some wall space.

And here's a link to my hockey bucket, although there are a number of high end pieces that I picked up in the last 12 months that I haven't scanned (auto/patch cards of Ovechkin and Modano)

Anyone else playing fantasy hockey this season? Addictive stuff :)

---------- Post added 20-01-2012 at 09:46 PM ----------

1000's is probably a understatement. Lol

Go the Rangers...If anyone is looking for NHL cards let me know I have 1,000's

Yeah mate!
Big Ducks fan right here. Seeing as Koivu plays for us now I see why your into the sport.
I've got a tidy Duck PC going atm. Coming up on 50 patches/ autos.
We're going pretty poorly right now but the team always seems to rally after Xmas and get back into the playoffs.

Who Dat, what you got in the way of hockey?

I'm also a Seahawks fan from way back!

My new best friend! Go Ducks!

I'm looking to start my own Ducks PC. I really must get a Teemu Selanne card of some sort asap.

Cool. I have just ordered some pucks from the US, I'm going to try sending them TTM. going to try Modano, Selanne, Kariya, Sakic, Robitaille, Nieuwendyk, Langenbrunner, LeCavalier.

Plus going to photos and cards to other players.

Big Pens fan here, was a huge Mario Lemieux fan have 3 Penguins Jsys Home,away and got myself a winter classic Jsy last year with 66 on the back !!! Signed by Jordan Staal, Chris Kunitz, Maxime Talbot and Evgeni Malkin.

Canucks fan since '01

Just found this site as I've only recently go back into trading cards - nostalgia for a younger time! (used to collect NBA, ABL and AFL cards back in the day)

Didn't think Upper Deck shipped to Australia, so I managed to get 2 retails boxes of UD 2011-12 Series 1 off US eBay. Now got 2 hobby boxes of the same winging their way over from Canada.

Upper deck doesn't ship to Australia, I used my US address with www.shipito.com
In future though I'll just get my hockey cards from www.dacardworld.com who ship to Australia and it arrives in about 3 days. I just got a box of Topps Baseball from there, I ordered it Friday an got it Tuesday. The UD hockey cards I bought have only now arrived at the US address.

Back
Top Bottom