Hockey NHL Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

tbh it feels like forever that Edmonton has been building back into a cup contender, yet another post-season passes and they still fail to fill their biggest hole right in front of goal.
They drafted Taylor Hall a left wing with big expectations on him. Nugent-Hopkins good young player too if he satys injury free , but your right they dont have the quality centre thats needed.

Agreed, I'd much prefer the Oilers in the playoffs than either Boston or Chicago again.

That said I'm surprised they didn't enter the goalie market in the post season. Its been an obvious hole in their game since time caught up with Khabibulin, and going with Dubnyk as their starter was a gamble that so far has gone horribly wrong.

Good to see the Flyers pick up a win, even if it was against Florida. Also good to see everything working out so well for Tim Thomas :lol:

Also put a small bet on the Sharks to take the cup :cautious:. 3-0-0 with a +13 differential, absolutely smashing it out of the park early.

Sharks started red hot last year too don't forget before hitting a mid season slump. As I follow them I'm praying we don't do it again!

was just browsing dacardworld and saw this notice that's been added to both Upper Deck and Panini Hockey product pages

As an Authorized Internet Retailer with Upper Deck, we can only ship current Hockey products within the U.S and it's Territories.

As an Authorized Internet Retailer with Panini, we can only ship current Hockey products within the U.S and it's Territories.

Checked some Bball and Football products and they don't have the same notice

Please don't tell me they've block all international orders! :cry:

I sent them a msg a week ago and asked wether those products will be sent to aus and they said that they would. So I reall y hope so I wanna get some of the select hockey!!

I know there's some rule/law that US stores can't sell Hockey products into Canada until after 12 months of their release, but now the notice has changed from only excluding Canada to only including the US. :crazy:

The same US Only notice appears on Magic The Gathering product pages too, which put me off ordering boxes from them.

I've sent them an email just now, so hopefully there's some good news in the morning. I was gonna plunge on some Prizm and Artifacts.

And yeah, Select looks great too.

How good was the rookie Tomas Hertl's from the sharks trick shot through the legs ,yournot wromng the sharks are flying might have a look at the odds and drop some $$$ too.

wel looks like christmas is going to be a poor time...... select coming out and also the new dominion.... andlets not forget the CUP as well. the wallets not gonna be happy

My new best friend! Go Ducks!

I'm looking to start my own Ducks PC. I really must get a Teemu Selanne card of some sort asap.

I know this is not really relevant but as another big hockey fan, thought you may want to know that if you like caps on a totally different topic, that lots of 20th ann caps for the Ducks are about to hit Australia.

Canucks travelling well, but I'd be more comfortable if they'd sealed a few more games in regulation.

Good PK though. Amazing that they can have the 3rd worst powerplay, but top the league for short-handed goals.

Gretzky cards? - I am chasing about 6 Gretzky cards preferably from when he was with the Kings, to finish my tagging for a limited edition players series tee we do each month.

These don't have to be the best cards, any doubles or basic cards.

I am happy to pay or trade, but if trading my trading resume is not huge at the mo as I have just got back into the game.

Canucks travelling well, but I'd be more comfortable if they'd sealed a few more games in regulation.

Good PK though. Amazing that they can have the 3rd worst powerplay, but top the league for short-handed goals.

Last couple of games the canucks have been looking good but they always start the season of slowly ever season

Back
Top Bottom