Mick Ennis!

It actually shows you his intelligence he cant spell bet he dosent have a real job and i see why, he is making a killing selling signed cards on ebay. (Sig pigs suck) Maybe the nrl can come up with a rule that players are only allowed to sign 2 or 3 items per person at a time unrealistic i know but what else can be done?
Cheers Brian.

It actually shows you his intelligence he cant spell bet he dosent have a real job and i see why, he is making a killing selling signed cards on ebay. (Sig pigs suck) Maybe the nrl can come up with a rule that players are only allowed to sign 2 or 3 items per person at a time unrealistic i know but what else can be done?
Cheers Brian.
Maybe the players sign 3 cards max and the rest they sign with an X. That will stuff him, he will just have to spend more cash to replace the ones with the x.

I really hope that players refer to him as Mick Ennis...would be hilarious seeing a player running away and yelling out "Mick Ennis is here guys, run!"

Amazing........

It blows my mind that there are f***wits on here that go out if there way to snitch people out.

Not the first time it's happened recently either.

Some people have major malfunctions in their heads.....and that's putting it nicely.

Just found this one.

Yeah..... Who are you refering to because I have no problems at all "snitching people out" I actually get a kick out of it. Fuck em, if they want to go out and make it hard for collectors to get autographs then Im happy to make it hard for them to get autographs and abuse the players generosity.

P.S. Sorry Owen I just read ahead. I should do that before posting next time. LOL

I have spoken to some of the Titans boys about sig pigs and they have mentioned him. When I said to them"does he look a bit like Mick Ennis?" They get a a surprised look on their face and say "yeah, thats him". Even the QLD teams know of him.

Great grammer if I do say so myself. LOL

Just found this one.

Yeah..... Who are you refering to because I have no problems at all "snitching people out" I actually get a kick out of it. f*** em, if they want to go out and make it hard for collectors to get autographs then Im happy to make it hard for them to get autographs and abuse the players generosity.

P.S. Sorry Owen I just read ahead. I should do that before posting next time. LOL

Haha. Im sure some snitch has already told Mick Ennis that this thread is going again.

Well then, lets not hide and speak behind his back.

Mick or All Star signatures or whatever your name is.

Your a low life scum and if I see you at Skilled Park I will make it my mission to follow you and let every player know why you are there. Threaten me at a game and I will have security march your sorry looking arse out of the stadium. In closing, If you think players like you, then, You are diluded. I bet when they see you coming they are swearing under their breaths and quitely telling you to fuck off.

P.S. The fullstop and commer key can both be found directly under the L key.

THE END!!!!!! (I KNOW WHERE THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS ALSO.)

wtf where does he live and how does he go that far just for cards its ridiculous

if his ebay is all star signatures which im led to believe then he lives at jameson park which is right near penrith and he rides a bike to penrith games.

so it would be a good 3 hours to get down there.

if his ebay is all star signatures which im led to believe then he lives at jameson park which is right near penrith and he rides a bike to penrith games.

so it would be a good 3 hours to get down there.
Whenever I've seen him at Raiders games he hands them all about 20 cards each, when he gets them he gets them big time

I saw him when I was walking into the game waiting for players last night, when leaving he was outside the gates waiting for the players.
Tom Learoy-lahrs palmed him off and just laughed at him, but Dane Tilse got caught. Ennis gave Tilse a pile of cards Tilse only signed about 3

Sadly he has listed on eBay two cards I need from the centenary series & I bit the bullet & chucked a bid on them but he later cancelled my bids hahahahaha
I felt sick bidding as the thought of giving him money makes me want to blow chunks but I thought I'd see what happens lol
Anyone have a spare Mark Riddell elite centenary & a Michael Hagan Eels logo centenary for me? :)

Back
Top Bottom