EBAY SCAMMER

heres a buyer to put on your blocked ebay list whackiejacque they bought 3 nrl insert cards totalling $180 on the 16th may now the 27th no payment .contacted several times to no avail opened unpaid item case then got a response .saying hopefully pay me monday.checked there feedback and a lot of non paying strikes in the last week

Looks like this bozo has got me too. Auction ended a week ago, won't respond. Opened case tonight. I'll give him/her the four days and then offer it to the next highest bidder. Real pain in the arse, I'm not a big trader or flush for cash, and had hoped to use money for auctions I was eying up.

Oh well, live, learn and block.

First of all if i was you i'd shut your pie hole,i was born in Australia,my dad went to Vietnam for this country and i'm not going to let a moron like yourself tell me were i should go.Second,it's not hard for people on this forum to go back to our conversations to see that i was the one that told you that i was not going to deal with you anymore .And why are you so jumpy,all i said was we should not help the other guy like you suggested,Don't worry my English is just fine .

I'm at no fault here peter (Bulldogss) cannot help you if you cannot read mate im not involved here ive just sold to both of them telling george and Johnny that im willing to help settle this transaction ! I just said if they need my help in any way ill try to help sorry Peter (bulldogss) in writing in english mate if you dont like it go back to your own country you have gone against me due to not selling to you, you got upset cause ive knock you back so move on mate and keep out of my business !

I find this offensive.

I'm at no fault here peter (Bulldogss) cannot help you if you cannot read mate im not involved here ive just sold to both of them telling george and Johnny that im willing to help settle this transaction ! I just said if they need my help in any way ill try to help sorry Peter (bulldogss) in writing in english mate if you dont like it go back to your own country you have gone against me due to not selling to you, you got upset cause ive knock you back so move on mate and keep out of my business !

Don't know how a person's ethnicity or country of origin has anything to do with the argument.....

Sorry to hear George, let us know what the outcome is. Funny how he originally tried to sweet talk his way out of it at the start, then went on a full tirade!

Looks like this bozo has got me too. Auction ended a week ago, won't respond. Opened case tonight. I'll give him/her the four days and then offer it to the next highest bidder. Real pain in the arse, I'm not a big trader or flush for cash, and had hoped to use money for auctions I was eying up.

Make that 3. I opened a case on Thursday for an unpayed item and also got the same email response saying they hoped to pay on Monday. Seems this person has gone on a buying spree 2 weeks ago....with no money

I'm a New Zealander, do you have a problem with me buying anything off you?

Actually, doesn't matter - I don't think I'll be bothering in future.

im not involved here ive just sold to both of them telling george and Johnny that im willing to help settle this transaction ! I just said if they need my help in any way ill try to help.

Thanks for the support & offer to help Daniel but I don't know why you would want to get involved or what you could do to help it's in the Hands of Paypal & the Police. The Scammers days are numbered. One less to worry about on Ebay.:red:=D>

Hmmmm wow you just lost my business too, not that it really matters ive only bought a couple things ofd you over the past few years but wow your doing yourself no favours mate.

Make that 3. I opened a case on Thursday for an unpayed item and also got the same email response saying they hoped to pay on Monday. Seems this person has gone on a buying spree 2 weeks ago....with no money

Make that 4, my item ended on the 19/05 and no response to several messages and then last Thursday a message saying they hoped to pay this Monday. How frusturating! You should read the comments against this person about how they never pay etc.

wow mate im so sorry about the trouble you have had:( it made me feel sick in the stomach reading that your envelopes had nothing in them as I know how excited i get when i make the trip to the Post Office

hi sorry to hear you got stooged by them also .they straight on my blocked buyer list now

Make that 4, my item ended on the 19/05 and no response to several messages and then last Thursday a message saying they hoped to pay this Monday. How frusturating! You should read the comments against this person about how they never pay etc.
hi they only had those comments recently ,reckon they went on a buying spree with no money

Back
Top Bottom