EBAY SCAMMER

I only sell buy it now immediate payment. Been messed over too many times to bother. You want it? Buy it straight away and pay straight away or get it from someone else I say!!!

I don't purchase from people without a HIGH star rating.... Only one way to learn!!

Going on 11 years. 800 unique transactions. Two bad transactions....... Which I learnt from... I don't anticipate any more either........

Id say the odds are on your side if you want them to be...

I hope it all works out alright!! I lost $900 on my two transactions. Both presents for my lil brother at christmas!! Was STEAMING!!! You can't rip people off at Christmas!!! Its not australian!!

Yeah the only issue i have with immediate payment is that if your selling multiple items the buyer (me) gets hit with postage each time. Pain in a.

Banning people that have non payment hits from your auctions is a good change though.

Pity the few ruin it for the rest of us.

That's great news!

Do you guys know you are also covered by your credit card company in these cases?

I once paid for something that I never received, and the guy stopped replying to my messages on eBay. Opened a dispute on PayPal and they found in favour of the seller. So I went to the bank, told them I'd paid for something with my credit card and never received it ... filled out a form and Visa refunded me.

I did get an email from Paypal saying "You're getting a refund from us, don't do this." ... which I ignored ... and nothing more ever came of it from their end.

Just thought that might be helpful if anyone is ever in the same situation as Dr Grange, but has no luck with PayPal. You should be able to get your money back one way or another.

That's correct James & that is why I always pay Paypal using my credit card not via E cheque which Paypal prefer via your bank account.:D

Great tip there gents

I stopped using my bank account directly a while ago.

I still use that bank account but access it via a visa debit card.

Back on topic I hope paypal takes your scammer to the cleaners George!!!

Thanks Owen & Mischa. All that Paypal will do is recover the money which I think they had when they froze his account by the sounds of the seller in his emails to me.

Back
Top Bottom