Is Tyson Beck's website a scam?

Andrew111

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
Every time there's a release I miss out. I'm assuming it's because of bots because it happens so quickly. I've contacted him and told him I've been trying to get my kid a card forever but he wouldn't help. I would have thought he would do what he could to make sure kids who genuinely want the card not for resale but nothing. Has anyone actually been successful? Or is it rigged just to make his cards seem like they're more in demand than they actually are?

Every time there's a release I miss out. I'm assuming it's because of bots because it happens so quickly. I've contacted him and told him I've been trying to get my kid a card forever but he wouldn't help. I would have thought he would do what he could to make sure kids who genuinely want the card not for resale but nothing. Has anyone actually been successful? Or is it rigged just to make his cards seem like they're more in demand than they actually are?
A guy who I follow on Instagram (@vintagepacers) recently posted that his Tyson Beck Tyrese Haliburton cards arrived. He said the autos sold out in 4 minutes, but he managed to get /30 & /20 of non-autographed cards.

I assume it's legit and they are just too popular?

Hi, no, it isn't a scam. I tried to get a Rodman and a Haliburton and was succesfull on both. (the Rodman without Auto unfortunatley)

The cards are highly desired and sell out very fast. But Tyson told on Discord and Insta, that he has problems with bots. If He managed to find out about bot Orders, he is cancelling them and the cards go online again. Join his Discord or submit to his Newsletter. There you will get a password for early access to all Drops. But even then, you have to be really fast. Make sure you are logged in and your adress is already saved. Even paying with Paypal is too slow sometimes.

I recieved my Haliburton last week and I'm loving it. Great Design and on Card Autos.

Best regards
Peter

Back
Top Bottom