EBAY SCAMMER

Make that 4, my item ended on the 19/05 and no response to several messages and then last Thursday a message saying they hoped to pay this Monday. How frusturating! You should read the comments against this person about how they never pay etc.

Make that (possibly) 5. Im having a similar experience with someone under a different username (probably the same guy), bought a HEAP of stuff about 2 weeks ago, no response, messaged me on Thursday or Friday saying they will pay on Monday.

I bet its the same guy with a different username.

Make that (possibly) 5. Im having a similar experience with someone under a different username (probably the same guy), bought a HEAP of stuff about 2 weeks ago, no response, messaged me on Thursday or Friday saying they will pay on Monday.

I bet its the same guy with a different username.

It wasn't mstu4423 was it? He stuffed me around for 2 weeks not paying for an item recently.

its totally sucks that some new members on ebay are causing trouble as it now puts everyone on the defensive side of purchasing cards from ebay and as everyone here buys through ebay as well as here the problems on ebay now makes everyone on here cautious towards the recent influx on new members that we seem to be experiencing here on ozcard......:red:

i hope it all comes good for you george and those other members starting to realise they have been scammed by the FARKWIT(S):mad: who have now put everyone in defensive mode :(

I have listed some cards on ebay. If the person who buys them emails me straight away and asks if they can pay me in a few days and does then it's all good. But the past few transactions i had a few that bidd. Hear nothing for 2 weeks then i put up a case for non payment. The guy goes nuts at me and asks for more time. I gave him 4 more days and still nothing.

Waste my time and had to relist.

I only sell cards so I can re-invest in ones that I want/need so I generally request payment within 3 days. I am quite happy to wait up to a week as long as the buyer sends me a message to let me know what is going on. I think 2 weeks is very reasonable to wait and you did the right thing by opening a case on this bloke. If you haven't got or can't get the money you shouldn't bid, simple!!

PayPal like the banks and eBay take a while to process and investigate things. You could imagine how often eBay fraud occurs so I would imagine that you might be waiting a little while yet. As a complaint has also been made to police this may slow things up further, I hope PayPal reimburse you because if the fraudster gets charged it may take a while before you see a cent out of him.

PayPal like the banks and eBay take a while to process and investigate things. You could imagine how often eBay fraud occurs so I would imagine that you might be waiting a little while yet. As a complaint has also been made to police this may slow things up further, I hope PayPal reimburse you because if the fraudster gets charged it may take a while before you see a cent out of him.

Hope not. Hopefully this Scammer will feel the full length of the law 7 gets what he deserves.:kick:

Back
Top Bottom