EBAY SCAMMER

You should have advised us to get popcorn before we started reading......:D

That is one entertaining read, I bet you're glad you noticed that empty envelope before leaving the PO, I'll be interested in seeing a response from Daniel as I'm sure he will want to disassociate himself from this lunatic's rave.

Good lesson for everyone as well-be very careful with sellers with zero feedback and if you have any doubts check envelopes whilst in the PO. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Ross

Thanks Owen. Yes I was lucky- But I always am cautious with low feedback & new people I buy off & i'll be even more alert to thing I buy off Ebay now:kick:

You should have advised us to get popcorn before we started reading......:D

That is one entertaining read, I bet you're glad you noticed that empty envelope before leaving the PO, I'll be interested in seeing a response from Daniel as I'm sure he will want to disassociate himself from this lunatic's rave.

Good lesson for everyone as well-be very careful with sellers with zero feedback and if you have any doubts check envelopes whilst in the PO. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Ross

I didn't want anyone to choke on their popcorn from some of the colourful language

Funny how they always explode when they get busted. Good on you for filing the claim, getting post office to open the package and contacting Select. Out smarted the scamming a-hole I like it :thumbsup:

the main thing here is everyone should always be on their guard when dealing with someone new on Ebay & do your research on sellers you haven't dealt with & be one step ahead of the scammers & out think them or trap them into giving you any evidence that will help you prove your case to Paypal.:)

21.jpg

Wow, that read was definetly popcorn worthy.

I bought a couple of cheaps cards recently and got the empty envelope too. I missed the auction that went unsold and then offered the guy the same BIN price, payed cash. At $4 it wasn't worth a fuss but i did send a message congratulating him on his smooth move. What didn't make sense was that he paid the postage to send an empty envelope and the deal wasn't through ebay or paypal anyway so not sure why he bothered.

Maybe you should consider making a complaint about the threats in the email also, the penalties are quire reasonable for those kinds of offences and that would really help to teach him lesson.

that was a quality read you sure got him fired up hope he gets what he deserves and you are able to sort it all out man

Thanks Steven & Brendan & Jon.:wave:

My best mate is an ex policeman & he said to lodge a complaint about his threats also.

I've sent the scammer another email asking him what time he wants to meet at the cop shop no response he's done the bolt.

I'm very disappointed to here my name mentioned here !
Yes i am a seller to Johnnyholmes and George and yes they still buy from me but have no idea what went wrong here.
I hope they resolve the issue here because it does not look good !
Buyers please just buy from trusted sellers i have not upset anybody over selling cards or ripped off anybody its a fragile area to head to otherwise you can quickly be brought down you would not know what hit you !
Good luck guys keep us updated on the outcome !
If i can help george and Johnnyholmes out in anyway please call !
Good luck

heres a buyer to put on your blocked ebay list whackiejacque they bought 3 nrl insert cards totalling $180 on the 16th may now the 27th no payment .contacted several times to no avail opened unpaid item case then got a response .saying hopefully pay me monday.checked there feedback and a lot of non paying strikes in the last week

i saw that on completed listing.... as much as we all like to trust sellers... when it comes to zero feedback, i find it hard to buy big dollar items from them...
maybe up tp $10-20 but no more....
personally i wouldnt have purchased a high value item off someone with a zero feedback.

well i just read that also... thats too much...
ebay isnt a playground and trading or selling for cents..... get caught out... look out

Same here,i would never buy anything over $20 from any one with a 0 feedback,if it walks like a duck,quaks like a duck,it must be a duck,I hope you get this idiot George.And yes this guy should be touched by the full arm of the law,and not be helped by anyone like DK has suggested.

Back
Top Bottom