Celtics Vs. Lakers Nostaglic Finals Showdown

Not long to go until game 2. Simply put; It's a must win for the Lakers. I have no doubts the Celtics can take at least 1 of the gauranteed 2 in Staples, we need to win on the road first to secure some kind of hope.

Another restless night! :p

Wouldn't call it a must win situation for the Lakers, they still have 3 consecutive home games, so there's no reason to panic. It was a tight game until the end on the Celtics court, so I'm confident that the Lakers will be in it and have a good shot at winning it. The Celtics need this game more than the Lakers do, they would be giving away home court advantage if they lost. If the Celtics lose, then they absolutely need to win an away game at LA in the next three games. They need this one, not the Lakers.

I see your point mate but the way I'd like the series to end is in Los Angeles. Coming back to Boston to close out the series won't be easy. Win game 2 In Boston and the future is looking bright with 3 consecutive games in LA.

Definitely would make it easier for the Lakers to come away with the title. :thumbsup: If the Lakers win this one, I think it's easily a 3-2 margin heading into Game 6 in favour of the Lakers, and they'll have 2 shots at closing it out in Boston...and at best scenario, they win all 3 home games and close it out in LA! So the Lakers know the deal, they know its important to gain home court advantage on the Celtics, but they know they're still sitting pretty even if they lose this one, if they defend all 3 home games. Go Lakers!

Perk takes a jab to the knee and is playing!

Will he be right to go and move laterally?? We will know soon.

This just in also. Eddie House's nephew has been promoted from ballboy to head coach!

Perk takes a jab to the knee and is playing!

Will he be right to go and move laterally?? We will know soon.

This just in also. Eddie House's nephew has been promoted from ballboy to head coach!

Great to hear he's getting more involved than his uncle!!!!

I'm staying away and watching this cold tonight!!!!

Come on boys!!
By the way - a side issue - a kid in my class at school has #34 cut into his head for his hero Paul Pierce! I'm not kidding, a 10 yr old kid from New Zealand. :D:D:D

Feel the love celtics!!!

I'll have to say congrats to the Celtics!!!:thumbsup:

No way the Lakers can come back from this one!!!!:( 22 pt deficit after 3qtrs...

Powe is very strong going to the hole!!!:thumbsup:

---------------------

Back
Top Bottom