A-League Discussion Thread (spoilers)

i went to every mariners home game for 2 years (hour and half drive) then jedinak left and i stopped the membership. i dunno the football just isnt as good as the EPL, cant get into it as much.

I can't wait for Tuesday.....excited by the release.

I'm a passionate A-League fan, Victory member from day 1. Go to a heap of games and pretty much watch all games on TV.

Great to see how far game has come, grew up going to Olympic village in Heidelberg to watch old NSL

nevermind saw them on ebay. not impressed considering they wouldve been paid, you would hope they could throw up something better

Should players have a signature signing job interview before getting a signing gig?

Nice to see SEP get the signatures into the product this time instead of the redemptions they had in the Cricket release last year.

ahahaha when you put it like that it sounds ridiculous but it is frustrating them get paid to scribble their initials, surely their full sig wouldnt be too hard.

Here is the case card from the 1st case I've opened for box sales:

img001.jpg

img002.jpg

hersi.jpg

This is my Hersi sig. Damaged bottom right corner and a texta dot to the right of the sig.

The A-League autos are a horrible design. The one Emerton on eBay is already over $30. Looks like I'll not be getting one.

There has been a p*** poor marketing job done on these, there are none anywhere on the Northern Beaches and every newsagent I have been in has just looked bewildered when I have asked if they will be getting them in!!!

Back
Top Bottom