A-League Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Very happy with the way Sydney FC played. After such a poor pre season it's good to see them play when it matters.

Im seriously excited about this season but now im even more excited about a release? Any news about what it may consist of? first I heard!

Last edited:
No I've only seen the album - which was royal blue colour and on the cover was "Select A-League Season 2013/14 + Socceroos"

You'd think so. It would probably be the main driving force behind the release - Heskey, Del Piero, Ono, Kewell, etc.

I'd love some heritage type cards but I think there is little chance of that.

Hopefully late this year or early next, I will have a 10 card (7 players + 3 teams) release covering the pasts from the game - the plan will be either a bi-annual or annual give away series from my website.

Can't wait for another A-League release. Would love to add more Sydney FC autos to the collection

I hope the Sydney FC signature isn't Del Piero, card will be way to expensive with not only Aussies chasing it but Italians also.

regdate.jpg

ozjava.jpg

Mock ups

I hope the roar signature isnt miller or we will all go broke chasing the set! Bit off topic but im still in need of a 06/07 select: Gibson roar and Hickey new zealand signatures if someone can help me out pm me

Back
Top Bottom