Stuff not released?!

Hornso

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
hornso43
Have Panini not release certain things on the checklist for the 2022-23 season?

For instance, it was on there but I haven’t seen any RWB Prizm this year.

Nor have I seen any Asia Parallels (Red, Silver & Gold) from Revolution.

Anyone know the deal?

It would appear that certain formats have been axed. Definitely multi-cello for prizm is gone (rwb exclusive). Chinese new year for revolution... Pretty certain it was still done.

It would appear that certain formats have been axed. Definitely multi-cello for prizm is gone (rwb exclusive). Chinese new year for revolution... Pretty certain it was still done.
Yeah, Chinese New Year was still done. Asian Tmall must have been axed.

Thanks for the info.

Yeah, Chinese New Year was still done. Asian Tmall must have been axed.

Thanks for the info.
Np. I think panini's cutting back on formats because of the whole fanatics deal. As far as I'm concerned with the nba deal, until it's ratified (that is, until it actually starts) it's up in the air exactly how it'll work out as the ball will always be in the NBA court as it is their product and they get the final say. It may well be that the nba is looking at the possibility of a two company market and so panini is preparing for that.

Np. I think panini's cutting back on formats because of the whole fanatics deal. As far as I'm concerned with the nba deal, until it's ratified (that is, until it actually starts) it's up in the air exactly how it'll work out as the ball will always be in the NBA court as it is their product and they get the final say. It may well be that the nba is looking at the possibility of a two company market and so panini is preparing for that.
Just surprised they list these parallels on the checklist and then don’t release them.

Who knows. Could be that certain formats were ditched last minute after check-lists were released. Can't say it hasn't happened in the past. 1994-95 skybox premium series 2 there were two variant/parallels for the slammin' universe insert - green and black that were unannounced. 1995-96 finest series 1 had no refractors for the base rookies and mystery finest bordered refractors due to a print error that was picked up last minute.

Fanatics is part owned by team owners, player unions and even the leagues themselves. I'm not sure that bodes well for any competition at all.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/06/nfl-mlb-players-unions-lead-latest-investment-in-fanatics.html

Back
Top Bottom