A-League Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Like this collection, it's got good designs, thought out checklist and limited edition. If we support hopefully another collection after this year.

I can't wait, the flyer looks great. I wonder if the signatures will be in the packs or redemptions like Big Bash cards.

Like this collection, it's got good designs, thought out checklist and limited edition. If we support hopefully another collection after this year.

Regardless of how well these sell, like the cricket BBL, they will be released every second year.

I can't wait, the flyer looks great. I wonder if the signatures will be in the packs or redemptions like Big Bash cards.

By the looks of it they should be in packs, I will confirm tomorrow/Thursday about this.

Good because redemptions are stupid.

Big game for Sydney against Melbourne tomorrow, after 3 straight defeats we really need a win to get the season back on track.

Checklist atached

Aleague2.jpg

Cardzone prices are
Socceroos Signature cards $200-280
A League star sigs $60-100
Triple Threats $65
A League medal winners $20
Allstars $15-20
Case cards $100

i doubt theyll go for 'cardzone' prices...

I don't know mate, I chased a David Carney for around 18 months and nobody would sell for less then the $60 cardzone had there's listed for. I don't think I could live with myself if I paid $60+ for a Brett Emerton

Socceroos Signature cards $200-280, not sure about that. The true value would be half that easy.

So there are 5000 boxes of this product, at 12 box cases, equals 416 odd cases.
Yet there are 110 of each of the four case cards..equals 440 case cards.
What happens to the other 25 odd case cards?

re the cardzone prices - I only use these as a guide - their cards are always premium priced, so I know what NOT to pay.

not really ahaha unless im really bored. i just cant get into it.

Back
Top Bottom