2nd Ever PC Battle Royale - Nominations and Questions Thread

Just got mine sent in! If these cards don't at least get me past round one they are going to be set on fire!

Ok how do i enter? How many cards you have to show?

---------- Post added 17-10-2011 at 09:30 PM ----------

After actually reading all this i realise im too late. I was going to nominate a d.robinson collection, maybe next time.

Ok how do i enter? How many cards you have to show?

---------- Post added 17-10-2011 at 09:30 PM ----------

After actually reading all this i realise im too late. I was going to nominate a d.robinson collection, maybe next time.

Daaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnn yooooooouuuuii!!!!

I have been hanging for a Spurs PC, let alone a DRob!!!

well make a late inclusion, i have a sneaky chance!!

---------- Post added 17-10-2011 at 10:39 PM ----------

What cards do you want? most expensive? best looking? Low Numbers?

well make a late inclusion, i have a sneaky chance!!

---------- Post added 17-10-2011 at 10:39 PM ----------

What cards do you want? most expensive? best looking? Low Numbers?

hahaha

Can't make another spot. Bit if someone pulls out or doesn't submit soon, then there might be a spot.

d.rob ill pm you in the morning which may persuade you (you can have a sticky beak anyway, ive just finished uploading most of my collection, prob 70% on there).. Let me know the criteria anyway

Dunno if this has been suggested yet, and to be honest, cbf reading back again and checking, but..
Suggestion: once you've run a few Battle Royale's, might be good to do a Best of the Best Battle Royale with say 1st and 2nd place from each edition of Battle Royale facing off for the prestige of the Ultimate Slobby, oops, I mean, the Ultimate Battle Royale PC.

I agree that this would be great but with a twist. No restriction on the cards that can be used and the top 20 cards instead of ten. If someone wants to use 20 1/1's or 20 autos or 20 logomen, they can! Hows that sound?

---------- Post added 17-10-2011 at 01:12 PM ----------

For those who haven't submitted yet, lets do it! Can't wait to see everyones collection!

Back
Top Bottom