2nd Ever PC Battle Royale - Nominations and Questions Thread

Welcome Hairy!
Just let me know what player you will use!

One question - can there be other players on the card(s)?

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 10:02 PM ----------

Actually two more questions. If you happen to get through one round, you can't use those cards again can you? And if so, in the case of me who is not a player collector, could I swap player...?

One question - can there be other players on the card(s)?

---------- Post added 11-10-2011 at 10:02 PM ----------

Actually two more questions. If you happen to get through one round, you can't use those cards again can you? And if so, in the case of me who is not a player collector, could I swap player...?

There CAN be more than 1 player on a card.
You can use the same cards in more than 1 round and unfortunately you can't swap player!

There CAN be more than 1 player on a card.
You can use the same cards in more than 1 round and unfortunately you can't swap player!

Oooh it's a tough choice!! I could enter with Durant, Lebron or Jordan, but not have very many for any of them... BUT... since you can enter the same cards I could conceivably make the 2nd round and still participate... so, along with Tony, I will enter Michael Jordan (though I'd really prefer Lebron... dammit).

Oooh it's a tough choice!! I could enter with Durant, Lebron or Jordan, but not have very many for any of them... BUT... since you can enter the same cards I could conceivably make the 2nd round and still participate... so, along with Tony, I will enter Michael Jordan (though I'd really prefer Lebron... dammit).

No rush mate!
Once you finish battling with your personalities, let me know!!!

This is going to be huge but I'm not sure about using the same cards in each round, I'm not saying that I'm going to get through the first round but my plan is to have different cards for each round.

Thanks for running this mate, I can't wait to see all the eye candy.:kick:

This is going to be huge but I'm not sure about using the same cards in each round, I'm not saying that I'm going to get through the first round but my plan is to have different cards for each round.

Thanks for running this mate, I can't wait to see all the eye candy.:kick:

Kinda agree, so I'll go with Jordan because I actually have over 10 cards of him...

Kinda agree, so I'll go with Jordan because I actually have over 10 cards of him...

The option to use the same cards is purely so the comp is not limited to those with mass collections. It is completely up to you if you choose to change or keep them.

Will add Jordan as your player...... can't wait for some of that!!!

That is a damn fine idea Slobby! And it will hopefully contain some cards of my beloved Spurs - which has been my only gripe with these comps so far.

I am waiting 1 more confirmation and have given him until tomorrow, so if I get no response, I will look him up. What is his username?

I will send out a pm as soon as I have the last spot confirmed.

In the meantime, if you look back through the mailday threads, you should be able to find the first round threads from the current comp. Sorry I can't link it offmy phone. But look for 4 threads with Group A, B etc

Looks like i missed this,If theres another,i'll have a go.

Back
Top Bottom