2nd Ever PC Battle Royale - Nominations and Questions Thread

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Hey Fellas

Even though the first one is still going, I am posting this thread to gather names for the second Battle.

I am absolutely loving the way the comp has been received and the effect it is having on people's appreciation for other peoples cards. The standouts in my mind would be a quote from Cardcookie13 in the last nomination thread - "I have just submitted my cards. It made me go back through my PC and appreciate them over again, so its already a win for me" and also the way that people have been sending me the links to pictures in their photobucket where they had a dedicated folder called "PC Battle".

Anyway, the idea for this thread is to get people to nominate for the next Battle. So far, I have taken the names of those who mentioned they wanted to be involved but missed the last one, so at this point, there are only 7 spots left. GET IN QUICK!!!

Please nominate yourself and the player you wish to use in the comp. Also, those that are already on the list, please confirm that you are still interested and also mention your PC player.

1 - jared_davey / James Harden / Confirmed
2 - starbury33 / Stephon Marbury / Confirmed
3 - Jasonf23312 / Alonzo Mourning / Confirmed
4 - The_Answer_3 / Allen Iverson / Confirmed
5 - Aussie2al / Jeff Green / Confirmed
6 - Jordan_cards_fan / Michael Jordan / Confirmed
7 - Aussiemjfreak / Julius Hodge / Confirmed
8 - Brentus777 / Acie Law IV / Confirmed
9 - Thenashcollector / Steve Nash / Confirmed
10 - bogutjordan / Andrew Bogut / Confirmed
11 - Maso / Patrick Ewing / Confirmed
12 - Depitydog / Ronnie Brewer / Confirmed
13 - Mr Paparazi / Andrew Bogut / Confirmed
14 - Verse1 / DJ Augustin / Confirmed
15 - Hairyangryfella / Michael Jordan / confirmed
16 - tss501 / Mike Miller / confirmed

ALL SPOTS CONFIRMED - WILL BE STARTING SOON - I WILL PM THE DETAILS TO ALL INVOLVED - THANKS!

hmmmmmmm! Im in.... Julius Hodge PC me thinks!

---------- Post added 07-10-2011 at 06:36 PM ----------

Wait a sec.... Do we have to be getting stuff in during the PC battle....? I haven't had anything Hodge pop up that I need or am willing to overpay for, for ages!

I have no hope against some of those collections but this sounds like fun, I'll have a go if there's any spots.

Don't be like that mate. A KG collector made the semi's in the last one so you have every hope:lol:

Should I put you down for Patrick Ewing?

---------- Post added 07-10-2011 at 04:11 PM ----------

hmmmmmmm! Im in.... Julius Hodge PC me thinks!

---------- Post added 07-10-2011 at 06:36 PM ----------

Wait a sec.... Do we have to be getting stuff in during the PC battle....? I haven't had anything Hodge pop up that I need or am willing to overpay for, for ages!

It doesn't have to be new stuff, it is just whatever is in your PC. We will do another one later with just recent additions so it keeps it fresh, but there are still a lot of people that haven't played yet so we are doing another general PC one.

I will add yours as Julius Hodge!
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom