2nd Ever PC Battle Royale - Nominations and Questions Thread

You sure mate,Didn't want to take anybodys spot on them.I don't mind waiting for the next one.

Well if either Brad or you want in, I am happy to bow to you as you actually collect a player. Word is Tony might not be in so that would leave room for both of you. If one doesn't participate then I would be happy to fill in, but ultimately I don't deserve to be in so you are welcome to my spot

OK.I'll put my Green PC in if theres a spot.Thanx guys.

We're officially confirmed and full with room for both Hairy and Aussie!

Will be sending required info by PM later today!

---------- Post added 13-10-2011 at 12:45 PM ----------

PM sent to all those in this one!

Maso, can you please empty some PM's so I can send it to you too?

Thanks

Dunno if this has been suggested yet, and to be honest, cbf reading back again and checking, but..
Suggestion: once you've run a few Battle Royale's, might be good to do a Best of the Best Battle Royale with say 1st and 2nd place from each edition of Battle Royale facing off for the prestige of the Ultimate Slobby, oops, I mean, the Ultimate Battle Royale PC.

Dunno if this has been suggested yet, and to be honest, cbf reading back again and checking, but..
Suggestion: once you've run a few Battle Royale's, might be good to do a Best of the Best Battle Royale with say 1st and 2nd place from each edition of Battle Royale facing off for the prestige of the Ultimate Slobby, oops, I mean, the Ultimate Battle Royale PC.

I was thinking the same thing!!

After a great suggestion from Brentus777, I have decided to do the random.org process now, so you can choose your 10 cards to suit the opposition.

In the last comp, I had people mentioning that they were saving some cards for future rounds, but were worried that they didn't go hard enough in the first round because of that. So I will do the groups now and let you know, then you can submit your cards accordingly.

---------- Post added 14-10-2011 at 09:27 AM ----------

Jordan_cards_fan I have tried to PM you about this but your box is full!

man this is a seriously good lineup of collectors and their world class collections... GOOD LUCK to all involved, i might have to get in on the action next time around

Back
Top Bottom