2014 EPL Off-season/Transfer thread

Never would of thought fat mike would spend the cash but Newcastle have made 6 signings so a few weeks into the window I'm super stoked with that , all we need is one more striker and a CB and will be in for decent season ....TOON TOON!!!!!!

Now theyve bid for miranda too not sure if atletico or chelsea?

/\/\ kinda strange? i heard godin may be on his way out aswell. after they sold herrera they were determined not to let anyone else go, now its like a fire sale. with the basque-only policy its important for them, more than most, to hold onto their talent...

Now theyve bid for miranda too not sure if atletico or chelsea?
/\/\ kinda strange? i heard godin may be on his way out aswell. after they sold herrera they were determined not to let anyone else go, now its like a fire sale. with the basque-only policy its important for them, more than most, to hold onto their talent...
It's incredible. Especially when you consider how close they went to winning the Champions League. From memory, they haven't even brought in any replacements for the departures yet. Financial trouble perhaps??

It's incredible. Especially when you consider how close they went to winning the Champions League. From memory, they haven't even brought in any replacements for the departures yet. Financial trouble perhaps??
They got mandzukic for costa

They also lost adrian to bendica or porto some portugese side

Vidal to United looks like its close to being done. Player and United have agreed personal terms, now just up to United and Juve to work a fee. Need a CB too
Madrid said they wont sell Khedira
Reus to liverpool, dont think liverpool will spend that much on a player

Vidal to United looks like its close to being done. Player and United have agreed personal terms, now just up to United and Juve to work a fee. Need a CB too
Madrid said they wont sell Khedira
Reus to liverpool, dont think liverpool will spend that much on a player

a player cant agree to terms with a club without the two clubs agreeing on a fee first...

In principal they can. Happens all the time with agents ect

technically, even in principle they cant. a club cant approach a player (or vice versa) without the permission of his current club.
agreed tho, it does happen. but no one announces it. if vidal or his agent have said theyve agreed to terms with man utd then both club and player will be in big trouble.
where did you read this? could get interesting...

I don't get how United are spending all this money. They're out of the Champions League, so no cash there. Haven't exactly sold a heap to generate some income. Is it simply from the owners? As I thought they we're know to be rather tight?

technically, even in principle they cant. a club cant approach a player (or vice versa) without the permission of his current club.
agreed tho, it does happen. but no one announces it. if vidal or his agent have said theyve agreed to terms with man utd then both club and player will be in big trouble.
where did you read this? could get interesting...

Yeah obviously the player/agent and club wont say it officially. I just read it on twitter by a few well renown journos
Be very interesting. Hes due back from holiday on the 28th

Chelsea will be good this season, i picked them to win it last yr based only on Jose. Now that they have Costa, they could take it out

I don't get how United are spending all this money. They're out of the Champions League, so no cash there. Haven't exactly sold a heap to generate some income. Is it simply from the owners? As I thought they we're know to be rather tight?

just signed a 750million pound deal for 10 yrs with adidas, and chevrolet is paying them about 50mil pounds over 7 yrs for shirt sponser
they will spend big this summer no doubt

People lost their mind with the dirty stuff Suarez did in the Prem. can't to see how they react to Costa.

Yeah obviously the player/agent and club wont say it officially. I just read it on twitter by a few well renown journos
Be very interesting. Hes due back from holiday on the 28th

Chelsea will be good this season, i picked them to win it last yr based only on Jose. Now that they have Costa, they could take it out

even if journo's know something (like they saw the agent meet with a united rep for example) it could still lead to trouble. the fact that someone/anyone knows that theyve agreed to terms is dangerous for united, if true...
thats what got chelsea in trouble with andy cole (or yorke, i cant remember?). someone saw him and the 'special one' at a hotel banging out an agreement.
i picked chelsea last season aswell. and theyve made some very good buys. theyll be my pick again this time round...

Back
Top Bottom