2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

Warriors must hold of the early cavs storm, it depends a lot on who can hold their nerves, and not let it affect their shooting as much, in the end it will come down to Lebron vs curry, curry needs a big game 30+ or its game 7, got a gut feeling tho that the Warriors will wrap it up today, great playoffs and finals tho. As a basketball fan you have to love the games we have seen this year.

Bron strong on the boards early! However the dubs seem to be dialled in from deep also. What adjustment can the cavs make to save their season?

Cavs clawing back into it defensively. Dubs down to 41% shooting and only 4 made FG's this qtr.

Lebron watch: 9 pts, 7 rbs, 2 ast & 1 stl on 4-10 shooting.

Bang! Just like that Lebron brings the Cavs back into it. Dubs up 2 at half.

Lebron: 15 / 8 / 3 / 1 / 0
Curry: 11 / 2 / 5 / 3 / 0
Iggy: 10 / 1 / 4 / 1 / 0

I think we all expected JR Smith to really show up only once this series, which he did for half a game. I know it's hard to do with the number of injuries, but Blatt should try and keep smith to 25-30 minutes a game as its where he seems to operate best. Any more and he becomes counter productive.

Been the case for the Cavs in their past 3 games, keep it close for most of the game but just not enough in the tank to close it out. LeBron just hasn't got his legs to make plays and everyone else just chokes.

Way too much iso plays and no ball movement as usual for the Cavs but really, do you blame them? There's only one real scoring threat and that's LeBron.

I wouldn't say the Cavs are choking. The rest of the Cavs are really performing at the level of what's expected from them as a tier 3 player. Lebron is tier 1 - it's just a shame the tier 2 guys are both out.

Back
Top Bottom