2014-15 NBA Playoffs Thread - SPOILERS!!!!

Anyone think Lebron has done enough for finals MVP today?

30 pts, 17 rbs, 8 ast & 2 stls

Otherwise where does Iggy's performance rank? 23, 3, 5 & 2.

I'm happy for either of these to get it - but I think Lebron by a whisker.

Warriors champs baby.. Feel let down by the lack of a run by the Cavs but look, they've overachieved to even make it a game 6 in their first season with the new nucleus and with injuries to their key players.

Anyone think Lebron has done enough for finals MVP today?

30 pts, 17 rbs, 8 ast & 2 stls

Otherwise where does Iggy's performance rank? 23, 3, 5 & 2.

I'm happy for either of these to get it - but I think Lebron by a whisker.
This ain't the All Star game. Ain't nobody winning the MVP besides Steph, I guarantee it.

I still think Lebron has been the most valuable player to the finals series, no doubt.

Steph has had flashes but performed no where close to his level of play all season long. If it has to go to a warrior, Iggy deserves it most.

I bet all those Warrior fans who booed Owner Joe Lacob during Mullin's jersey retirement ceremony for shipping out Monta Ellis and bringing in Bogut feel pretty stupid right now.

Finals series Iggy line:
16.3 ppg 5.8 rpg 4.0apg 1.3spg .521 fg .400 3pg .357ft

Finals series Steph line:
26.0 ppg, 5.2 rpg 6.3apg 1.8spg .443 fg .385 3pg .885ft

Finals series LeBron line:
35.8ppg, 13.3rpg, 8.8apg

Iggy???? Whuuuuuut....???

Finals series Iggy line:
16.3 ppg 5.8 rpg 4.0apg 1.3spg .521 fg .400 3pg .357ft

Finals series Steph line:
26.0 ppg, 5.2 rpg 6.3apg 1.8spg .443 fg .385 3pg .885ft

Finals series LeBron line:
35.8ppg, 13.3rpg, 8.8apg

Iggy???? Whuuuuuut....???

There were stretches where Iggy held Lebron to 4-14 from the field. You need to look into the stats of Lebron while defended by Iggy vs when he was defended by Klay, Draymond, Barnes etc

Like I said, the "Value" if what Iggy did for GSW was more than the value of anyone else to their team!

Congrats GSW!!!

Just one question!!
why?? would the Cavs double team off screens leaving the best shooting team opEn for a free shot ALL GAME!!!

The Cavs done this all game and that is the reason why they went down today because gws had their shooting hands today.

Back
Top Bottom