2012 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

warriors scored big points. melbourne lost in a low scoring game, safe to say i got pumped by ross

Gotta say it was a tough bye Rnd and whilke looking ahead it was hard to fill a team without wasting trades.....but well done lisas cowboys for an impressive score, 218 overall fro the week and now 636th overall.....Steve you must be proud ;)

Back to the head 2 head headaches....who'll back up from SOO and with more byes to come it will again be tough to field a team week in and week out during this Origin period.

Ross

I cna ony put a team of 15 this week. I think I stuffed up ealry in picking my teams and now paying for it

H2H Byes are as follows:

Rnd 12 Sharks / Warriors
Rnd 13 Roosters / Panthers
Rnd 15 Raiders / Knights
Rnd16 Sharks / Warrors

I'm heavy on Warriors players so will be doing it tough as well.

Ross

Gotta say it was a tough bye Rnd and whilke looking ahead it was hard to fill a team without wasting trades.....but well done lisas cowboys for an impressive score, 218 overall fro the week and now 636th overall.....Steve you must be proud ;)

Back to the head 2 head headaches....who'll back up from SOO and with more byes to come it will again be tough to field a team week in and week out during this Origin period.

Ross
thanks ross long way to go

My biggest worry is the number of trades burnt so far.....and still with the need to bring Gallen back into my team after the origin period is over which will probably take 3 trades.........

im still wondering how i won the last head to head with only 14 players:).... big week in my house Spennos vs Nathraiders plenty of talk goin on and Souths vs raiders its gunna be a hectic weekend. Good luck to all for the rest of the season its time to sought the pretenders from the contenders

im still wondering how i won the last head to head with only 14 players:).... big week in my house Spennos vs Nathraiders plenty of talk goin on and Souths vs raiders its gunna be a hectic weekend. Good luck to all for the rest of the season its time to sought the pretenders from the contenders

Am i missing something. There was no H2H last weekend and i thought i knocked you off the week before??

Am i missing something. There was no H2H last weekend and i thought i knocked you off the week before??

You played my son .....nathraiders in the last head to head and yes you won in a close match:)...
My team which you also beat is Spennos wildthings. Sounds like we owe u a couple of defeats there mate:p

17 trades left is pretty good.....I'm hoping I have my team pretty much finalised now, well for a few weeks at least with enough trades left to cover injuries....although !!!!

Back
Top Bottom