2012 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

wow what a week for supercoach players are dropping like flys No parker no gallen no slater no burgess and with canberra and newcastle having the bye i think some teams may struggle to field a full 17.. Could be a few trades gone this week. Now who to set as captain :)

is gallen definitely out? last I heard he was 50-50 chance to play. If gallen is out I think I will have 17 but already taking into account my auto emergency reserve. Over 1million worth of supercoach talent in my second row univalable without gallen too. definitely a supercoach nightmare. Used one trade but going to save the other I think.

is gallen definitely out? last I heard he was 50-50 chance to play. If gallen is out I think I will have 17 but already taking into account my auto emergency reserve. Over 1million worth of supercoach talent in my second row univalable without gallen too. definitely a supercoach nightmare. Used one trade but going to save the other I think.
im not sure from what i read the decision will be left up too gall if he wants to play. Yes its frustrating having all that money just sitting there ...do i trade them out or not will i have enough cash to buy back what about injuries etc so many variables oh what to do The joys of supercoach :)

well what the hell Isaac Luke as Captain what a crap choice this week . he only played half a game???? Looks like its going down to the wire with Sharkies and me

well what the hell Isaac Luke as Captain what a crap choice this week . he only played half a game???? Looks like its going down to the wire with Sharkies and me

I had him as captain aswell. Thats twice now he has dudded me as captain i wont be giving him a third chance. Don't even know how he got to 52 to be honest. I think they must have gave him 25 points for the Crocker try assist. Not getting much game time is a worry.

Jarryd Hayne on the other hand seems to just score points with ease. He was hardly involved and still managed 55.

I had him as captain aswell. Thats twice now he has dudded me as captain i wont be giving him a third chance. Don't even know how he got to 52 to be honest. I think they must have gave him 25 points for the Crocker try assist. Not getting much game time is a worry.

Jarryd Hayne on the other hand seems to just score points with ease. He was hardly involved and still managed 55.

Yes when peats plays he gets less time is a worry for supercoach and souths fans. Hayne i agree with you too. On crocker he is playing great

There's going to be a few upsets I think this week or at least a lot down to the wire....

I played Mateo as Capt....he faired no better than Luke. I saw his 110 last week and thought yep he's a winner, I should have known with him it is week on week off week on week off.....

No Slater / No Gallen / No Parker + other Broncos / No Farah / No Fulton / No Luke Lewis +Mansour / Daniela..............wow SuperCoach has been put on its head this week

i might scrape through with a win, needed myles to do better though. will come down to cronks performance.

^^^^ your going to be lucky as Matt won't even have a Captain this week......Blake Austin :crazy:

Had a massive fail. Changed the players around and didnt select a new captin DOH!!!, was expecting to get my ass handed to me. lucky for me Luke played crap

Had a massive fail. Changed the players around and didnt select a new captin DOH!!!, was expecting to get my ass handed to me. lucky for me Luke played crap

Whiddop and Ware vs Cronk and Smith.

Will depend on how many minutes my two play i think.

Back
Top Bottom