2012 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

yes there is several ways that they could change things but overall supercoach is great it makes the whole real comp a lot more exciting i think rather then just following your team during the season u take a intrest in all the games even the ones u usally woundnt give a rats about and every year they r making improvements so who knows what the game will be like in a few more years

In this format top 3-4 picks will have un-fair advantage over others... :crazy:

How about Premier League format? Player valued by transfer in/out (not pure stats)

they dont though?

because say they want parker. its an auction format they might fork out 800k for him then they have no money left for the rest of their team, it makes it much more interesting and a better competition. as it stands now we each have like at least 7 or so mutual players everytime we vs someone

In this format top 3-4 picks will have un-fair advantage over others... :crazy:

How about Premier League format? Player valued by transfer in/out (not pure stats)

Dunno about that. Smith, Parker, Hindmarsh would have been the top 3 or so picks. How would have that turned out??

because say they want parker. its an auction format they might fork out 800k for him then they have no money left for the rest of their team, it makes it much more interesting and a better competition. as it stands now we each have like at least 7 or so mutual players everytime we vs someone

last week between me and Ross we had 11 or 12 mutual players

My top 3 will be CP, PG and Fensom. To have a player (and captain) scoring 70s week in week out is crucial for H2H.

Auction format sounds interesting, however same as draft format most effort (and luck) will be on auction/draft day!

Arrrhhh
Well done Owen, well done :thumbsup:

last week between me and Ross we had 11 or 12 mutual players

With so many like for like it could easily come down to the choice of Captain alone....we both traded in Parker for the Rnd (sneaky) and both had Gallen Captain if you had made Parker Captain....we would have had a differrent result.

Cheers
Ross

I've had a look and done some trades for this week but can not get a full team. I think I have only 15 players maybe only 14 if gallen does not play.

Fensom and Mateo are raging buys no. What do you guys think?

Fensom has most likely bottomed out this week.....although Canberra have the bye next week not that it really matters in H2H competitions. Fensom has a BE of about 55, and if he scores 80 points this week he will only increase by about 10k if he backs it up with another 80 in round 12 he will go up another $14k so for the next two-three weeks or so he is a good buy IMO.

Mateo....mmmmm he is hard to pick, he had the least game time of the year for him (50 minutes) against Brisbane and punched out a score of 72. He has a low BE score this week but is no guarantee of achieving it. He is a gun when firing and a dud when he doesn't turn up.

The big question is Gallen going to play or not????? I reckon he won't or if he does wont play 80....his price is going to drop and if he doesn't play this week will only play 2 of the next 8 games.....time to sell????

Ross

shhh.......
thats mine shhhhh

think about:
j friend
mansour
will chambers :lol:
teo
goodwin
srama
merrin

I have had a mate sell Gallen in his SC this week and buy Fensom. My policy is always that you dont sell keepers - just a waste of a trade.

In terms of Mateo he was back in the same position that he started the season at last week so it has me thinking it might be time to buy.

When are the byes in SC???

Another hot tip......Darius Boyd having dropped $124k in price this season and having had a half time sook on Waynes shoulder in the sheds he is now ready to live up to his season average of 22 this week. :rofl: Amazingly almost 11,000 SuperCoach teams still have in their side.

Peter Sharp stand in Coach for Sharks is quotedas saying in relation to Gallen:

"In the big picture, I think he's going to miss this week anyway so that didn't matter too much but it was important for Paul to clear his name.
"He'll be given every opportunity [to play] and he's a very very tough kid but at this stage he's unlikely."

Ross

didnt realise lockout was at 7 this week. didnt get to take hodges out! ohwell

didnt realise lockout was at 7 this week. didnt get to take hodges out! ohwell

Isn't it 7.00pm every week?

I've benched Gallen.......I hope he doesn't play., It looks like a few teams are taking non starters into the 17. Lets hope the auto reserve works well for them.

CP13.....average this week , if only he could kick straight.

Cheers
Ross

parker cant goal kick anymore. its ridiculous.

anyway i think i have you ross. you should have me covered. as i did my team then i reversed my trade so all my subs changed as well, which i forgot about so issac lukes still in my team, and i left hodges in.

You never know Thurston could easily bash out 100+ and Slater has been producing them regularlty all year.

Back
Top Bottom