2012 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

Damn... on top of my Warriors woes Lewis and Buderus both off their games injured = my worst week of the season.

Time to re-group and bounce back from the loss....looks like another two trades down the drain this week.

Cheers
Ross

Damn... on top of my Warriors woes Lewis and Buderus both off their games injured = my worst week of the season.

Time to re-group and bounce back from the loss....looks like another two trades down the drain this week.

Cheers
Ross

im sick of trading too i have had a heap of dud players but i am sooo glad i got rid of that mateo troubs is i wasted 2 trades after trading him out before and the buying him back :kick: ah well live n learn

i think im in for a good score due to the thrashing melbourne gave penrith :) :)

Yeah should be a pretty high scoring week for alot of people......especially if Gallen does his thing

if he does theres a rumour saying hes injured souths have gone into 1.67 favourites cronulla out to 2.25

well for once a rumour was right good move for those who had Parker as Captain :) Carney and Inglis wow what points and games they had:thumbsup:
well played to those who had wins this week and to Chris for remaining undefeated

Yeah should be a pretty high scoring week for alot of people......especially if Gallen does his thing

theres always one person who has to ruin it and jinx it by saying something :/

gallen bitched it

well for once a rumour was right good move for those who had Parker as Captain :) Carney and Inglis wow what points and games they had:thumbsup:
well played to those who had wins this week and to Chris for remaining undefeated

Thanks, although i feel as though a loss isn't too far away for me. Bit of damage contol needed if gallen is out. I reckon alot of teams are already looking very similar. I would like them next year to have less trades and hold you more accountable for players you pick at the start of the season.

Thanks, although i feel as though a loss isn't too far away for me. Bit of damage contol needed if gallen is out. I reckon alot of teams are already looking very similar. I would like them next year to have less trades and hold you more accountable for players you pick at the start of the season.

funny u say that about the trades young nath had players from the beginning cows or nevs as we call them henry sezer etc that he thought would never get a run funny how things turn out

I know alot of people would disagree with having less trades but i dont like how all the teams end up the same each year. Less trade would make you think more about holding on to players that get injured and prehaps even having to feild a team with a non scoring player in a round not involving byes or origin to be better off in the long run. It also rewards people for taking a gamble on rookies or injury prone players at the start of the season rather than sitting back and waiting to see if they are going to be worth it or not then picking them up for the same price or close enough to.

you have to pick cash cows at the start of the season, youll end up with less trades and a few losses at the start of the season but in the end you will have abetter team.

I don't think there's too many trades.....I think people are spoon fed too much information, rather than having to work it out for themselves and as such the teams end up looking very similiar.

The key now is to pick a good POD or two (Point of Differrence) or perhaps not burn too many trades given the massive injury toll happenning to key players.

Cheers
Ross

I agree that there is so much spoon feeding out there now. All these articles and vids by ppl like Sangster and Lonescout + now the gold memberships that some people fork out for. A few years ago you worked all that stuff out yourself and were rewarded heavily for it. Now you take a few mins to do some sums and every Tom, Richard and Harry is getting the same stuff given to them with no effort at all.

I don't think there's too many trades.....I think people are spoon fed too much information, rather than having to work it out for themselves and as such the teams end up looking very similiar.

The key now is to pick a good POD or two (Point of Differrence) or perhaps not burn too many trades given the massive injury toll happenning to key players.

Cheers
Ross

I agree. People are spoon fed and that is a big part of the teams looking similar.

I agree that there is so much spoon feeding out there now. All these articles and vids by ppl like Sangster and Lonescout + now the gold memberships that some people fork out for. A few years ago you worked all that stuff out yourself and were rewarded heavily for it. Now you take a few mins to do some sums and every Tom, Richard and Harry is getting the same stuff given to them with no effort at all.

Thats why imo less trades will help curve this. People wouldnt be able to listen to every possible trade that gets thrown out and if they did they would be out of trades early in the season and get nowhere.

I think if you really want to make it hard go to a draft system like nfl/mlb fantasy. I played nfl fantasy last season. I was heaps hard but great fun.

I think if you really want to make it hard go to a draft system like nfl/mlb fantasy. I played nfl fantasy last season. I was heaps hard but great fun.

yeah i like this idea, the original virtual run by creata sports. where everyone gets on at a specified time and bids for players so if you want parker you have to bid against other teams in the comp for him !

yeah i like this idea, the original virtual run by creata sports. where everyone gets on at a specified time and bids for players so if you want parker you have to bid against other teams in the comp for him !

In this format top 3-4 picks will have un-fair advantage over others... :crazy:

How about Premier League format? Player valued by transfer in/out (not pure stats)

Back
Top Bottom