2012 OCT NRL SuperCoach Competition

I'm down to 10 trades tryng to cover bye's etc. hopefully not to many more changes for the next couple of weeks

i have like no trades left doing one next week and hopefully that will do me for the season unless there is injuries. finally got rid of t rex this morning, so pissed i held onto him for so long only for him to get injured.

i have like no trades left doing one next week and hopefully that will do me for the season unless there is injuries. finally got rid of t rex this morning, so pissed i held onto him for so long only for him to get injured.

Ooooops.....reverse that trade, IMO you may well and truely regret that trade he's one player I reckon I'll be looking to try and squeeze in somewhere later in the season. Dual positions CTW / 2RF so can possibly cover injuries without needing to blow a trade, has a low BE this week and by season's end could be $300k plus.

Cheers
Ross

Williams gone for six weeks. So injury prone. I stuck with him last season and it killed me. Goodbye t-rex

Oh.....I take that back GIRDS didn't realise he was out injured......still one too keep in the watchlist as a POD for seasons end.

Oh.....I take that back GIRDS didn't realise he was out injured......still one too keep in the watchlist as a POD for seasons end.

done his back in, out for 6 weeks thats why i got rid of him. pissed i held onto him for the last 7

Im going to suffer my first defeat this week unless Moga can out score Barba and J Morris :( . Not a great week for me. Parker, Norman, Reynolds & Sezer were all very average. Does anyone know what happened to Fulton?

same for me pretty much. watmough going off in the first 20 minutes didnt help me at all.

Im going to suffer my first defeat this week unless Moga can out score Barba and J Morris :( . Not a great week for me. Parker, Norman, Reynolds & Sezer were all very average. Does anyone know what happened to Fulton?

Fulton was struggling from an injury he picked up the week before. Was a very late withdrawal and will be fine to go around this week.

think i lost by 4. fkn watmough, wighton, moga, sezer, sooo useless.

think i lost by 4. fkn watmough, wighton, moga, sezer, sooo useless.
Best trade em all out then GIRDS ;)

Fulton being a late withdrawal certainly didn't help my score....and Sezer well I started him because I thought Prince was out and that he would kick goals but dud of the week goes to Cory Norman who has been a SuperCoach gun this year with a score of 15.......

There's always next week.

:lol: After looking at this weeks draw I was thinking to myself "excellent no need for any trades this week"......too easy.

Seriously I was thinking to get Gallen in (just for a win this week), but I need 572 trades...

It should be pretty close, it all depends on individual player form and the Captain..... You can rest assurred I will not be trading Gallen back in this week

Back
Top Bottom