Worst EXQUISITE 2007/08 BREAK EVER? 2 Boxes!

tristan20

OzCardTrader
Real Name
tristan
Worst EXQUISITE 2007/08 BREAK EVER? 2 Boxes!

Is this it?

I have never seen such crap, I inspected both boxes before busting. Didnt see anything out of the ordinary :-:)mad:

P1080780.jpg

P1080788.jpg

P1080782.jpg

P1080783.jpg

P1080784.jpg

P1080786.jpg

P1080793.jpg

P1080789.jpg

P1080791.jpg

P1080795.jpg

did you get it from ebay from seller "uncleartica"? I was gonna buy a box from this guy but I PM a few people who bought from him and all got crap. They examined their boxes and even cases but saw nothing unusual too, but one guy bought a case and the best card was a Randy Foye Limited Logo. Sometimes the sellers do such a good job that you won't be able to detect anything.

Damn! Sorry to see. That TMac is nice, but then hmmm...on the other hand, it wasn;t a full case, so it's not completely out of the question that you simply bought the 2 'Non-case hit' boxes...

uncleartica was the seller of one box, the other was another seller.

uncleartica sent me the worst of the two, but I mean for $500 a box, shouldnt UPPERDECK at least put something worth $100 in each box?

uncleartica was the seller of one box, the other was another seller.

uncleartica sent me the worst of the two, but I mean for $500 a box, shouldnt UPPERDECK at least put something worth $100 in each box?

Hmmm even worse. Most single boxes on eBay and the like are the known 'non-case hit' boxes because the seller has likely opened at least 1 or 2 of the other boxes, found the case hit, and doesn't bother opening the 3rd or in some cases, the 2nd and 3rd.

And Upper Deck don't have to do anything. They state the "average" odds of pulling certain cards. The only garentee they make is that you will get 1 case hit per case and at least 1 rookie per box I believe. They don't control the players put in each box. Now if it had have been Durant rather than Jason Smith, and Kobe rather then Daugherty then you'd be a happy man. It's all luck of the draw. On the plus side, you only got 1 base per box (many people get 2 base...).

Masterpiece 1/1, Chauncey Billups 1/1 Platinum, Kobe Auto Noble Nameplates, Tyrus Thomas 24/24 also his number, Connie Hawkins / Pat Riley Dual Enshrinements

Arent they good? Hehe

Oh I forgot, I did bust a case. Its from the 5 I posted there. The ones without the redemptions are from the case

I bought boxes before, 5 to be exact and none were this bad, or were they? hehe

P1080321.jpg

P1080324.jpg

P1080377.jpg

P1080385.jpg

P1080391.jpg

It all depends on who you bought it from. If you buy it from a legit shop, then you should have no problem. I bought one box from blowoutcards and I got the MJ Number Piece Auto, and another guy bought a box there and got a Triple Logoman.

Masterpiece 1/1, Chauncey Billups 1/1 Platinum, Kobe Auto Noble Nameplates, Tyrus Thomas 24/24 also his number, Connie Hawkins / Pat Riley Dual Enshrinements

Arent they good? Hehe

Sorry couldn't read the numbering on the Billups 1/1. And if the Kobe is a redemption I carn't read what's on the card ether. So I would put the Kobe with the magic and say that for the price people pay for these boxes these 2 would be the best and the rest arn't much to cheer about. Thats my opinon though.

Yeah I agree 100% it doesnt justify the price.

I got the Kobe already, it was 12/24
1/2 his jersey number woohoo hehe

Stick to buying single's mate. Boxes can be a thrill to bust but leave you with unwanted cards that ain't worth much.

Yeah thats what I started doing from now on, I did order a case of Premier 09. But now I got to wait until march for it to be released!

Stick to buying single's mate. Boxes can be a thrill to bust but leave you with unwanted cards that ain't worth much.

Totally agree, I bought a few boxes and the thrill wasn't worth the money that I lost. Wasn't getting high hopes for Jordan or Kobe for every box, but it pissed me off when Upper Deck put 2 or sometimes even 3 rookies in their boxes. Especially since last year was one of the worst pools of rookies.

Back
Top Bottom