Worst EXQUISITE 2007/08 BREAK EVER? 2 Boxes!

I agree $500 US a box is lame.

ok $300 US is reasonalble for what you COULD get ........ however i have made a goal to buy a case this year which i still question myself..should i do it?

I agree $500 US a box is lame.

ok $300 US is reasonalble for what you COULD get ........ however i have made a goal to buy a case this year which i still question myself..should i do it?

The money you would spend on a case of Exquiste I would buy single and you would get better cards then what you would pull from a case. Unless you pulled a triple logoman.

And Upper Deck don't have to do anything. They state the "average" odds of pulling certain cards. The only garentee they make is that you will get 1 case hit per case and at least 1 rookie per box I believe. They don't control the players put in each box. Now if it had have been Durant rather than Jason Smith, and Kobe rather then Daugherty then you'd be a happy man. It's all luck of the draw. On the plus side, you only got 1 base per box (many people get 2 base...).

My exact thoughts.

The Mcgrady and the Tayshaun were nice cards as was the Bellinelli which was limited #ed.

You got all the right cards and the right odds champ, just by luck of the draw the players weren't perhaps the best-selling, but you got exactly what you paid for in the end...

It's miss or hit with Exquisite. Luck of the draw. Hopefully your next bust will be better tristan.

That's not that bad really.

PM me if the McGrady is available.

Stick to buying single's mate. Boxes can be a thrill to bust but leave you with unwanted cards that ain't worth much.

I do agree on that, I feel like buying cases from 2003/04 exquisite or what ever but I feel older products are going to be searched I think with 07/08 it was a ok rookie class but its been searched to hell, it would of been better to bust a box in the first 3 months and yes I think the price should be $350 or $400 US a box. Buying singles is great consider no one really bids near the beckett prices, Exquisite really like buying a lottery ticket or etc, your the lucky one if you pick up a logo man or a 1 of 1 but the odds of that is slim.

tHIS THREAD IS A GLORIOUS EXAMPLE OF WHY i WILL NEVER BUY EXQUISITE. Oops caps lock was on. I just cant justify it, maybe a box of ultimate, cards may not be as nice but at least you have more to open and a chance to hit.

Back
Top Bottom