A PSA Pippen Mailday!!!

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Hey! I'm back on IG (essellohbeebeewhy) if anyone wants to follow the postings of a washed up card collector. Wanted to post on here before dumping on there.

i sold my other one of these to hackadeandre just so i could pick this one up. It's numbered 6/25. If you're not familiar i chase cards numbered 6 (6 rings). It's rare that i get to replace high end cards but this one i had to.
💍💍💍💍💍💍

2005-06 Exquisite Collection Enshrinements 6of25.jpg

i did this
Busted Enshrinement.jpg

because now i have all 3 Exquisite Enshrinements numbered 6!!

enshrinement 6's.jpg

finally picked up one of these. It's the 3D acrylic wrapper redemption. they all sat on ebay for years and then prices went up. i got this for an ok price. more than a few years ago but way less for what some have sold for or been on ebay for. Will be busted when i can figure out how to put it in a sleeve. Seems quite thick.

1991-92 Fleer 3D Acrylic Wrapper Redemption .jpg

also landed this. ive lost 2 of these. One of them is actually here in australia that i'd lost. not sure how they got but 3rd time's been a charm.

Contemporary Collection Gold #21/25
2003-04 Topps Contemporary Collection Gold 21of25.jpg

which means i now posses the entire 1 and only Pippen master set for 2003-04 Topps Contemporary Collection (i actually didnt know i had the 1/1(the gold pippen/battier), i thought it was also #/25!! 🤦‍♂️ (will be busted out shortly as well! Need to arrange the pagess so they're all together!!)

2003-04 Topps Contemporary Collection.png

And then finally tracked down this one to complete the alternative versions of this card. Once i saw the different materials i had to get them all.🤡

2020-21 Donruss Basketball Jersey Series White Holes.jpg

Donruss Jersey Series.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't even realise Contemporary did Gold, if they're as shiny as the base that'd be one super impressive (and blinding) master print run.

As for the *ahem* Panini cards, not only every colour but distinguishing between the napkins and perforations.... Impressive for sure, but why is there that solo white jersey card with a different pic? SP? Not that something trivial like that would stop someone with a triple matching Exquisite Endorsement collection....just piqued my curiousity is all.

Back
Top Bottom