The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!!!!!

Re: The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!

wow nice case, congrant on LBJ auto and KG!!!

Re: The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!

haha dude ur ON FIRE!!!!

Can't wait to see the scans, sounds like there's alot of cool patches.

Box 3: ah no MJ auto, would have been nice to bust an MJ just once but was not to be...:p

Base: Kevin garnett #/125

Rookie auto #/99: Mike Taylor

Rookie Auto Patch #/225: Kosta Koufos??? FARK. not one decent rookie in the whole bloody case, urgh :mad:

Prime Patch #/50: andrew bogut, meh very nice patch again but bogut, bleh.

lucky last.....Redemption: sweet......Limited logos auto patch #/26 DWIGHT HOWARD :thumbsup:

DAM no mayo! BUT A SICK CASE BRO!!!!!!
SCANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Bron, Garnett and Howard Patch Autos in the one case......I say you did very well!

That was a mental case! Awesome man! Send me a PM if you wanna move that Dwight Howard! Can't wait for scans!

Congrats on the LeBron.
I look forward to the pictures.

thanks for watching guys, yeah im pretty happy overall with that case, ive definitely seen worse busts so im not complaining...

i am definitely going to pick up a new scanner this weekend, theres some patches that need to be shown off, the bron has to be seen to be believed, so sick. :p

overall, the patches are definitely kick ass over previous years, congrats to UD for once for not giving me any 1 clr bull**** excuse for a patch lol :D

im gonna get those redemptions redeemed, so thanks again for watching, be back in a few minutes. peace out. :v:

Definitely above average case...congrats! Can't wait to see the pics

Man, you got mojoitus see a doctor:mad: HOLY CRAP!! Sick case man!! Definitely worth the wait, totally awesome:worthy::D

worth the wait! awesome break!

A Bron, Garnett and Howard Patch Autos in the one case......I say you did very well!

Agreed!
Nice bust there mate, thanks for sharing....now get us some pics :)

Congrats on the Lebron!!
Nice case!!

Yeah that's magic man! Shat all over most of the cases Attyball busted!

Yeah that's magic man! Shat all over most of the cases Attyball busted!

speaking of shat, i reckon i nearly shat myself from the sheer excitment of how well you did :lol:

crazy crazy crazy @ss case :D

it was sure worth the wait in the end

super case, much better than my 4 case

Back
Top Bottom