The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!!!!!

Re: The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!

Great case mate, one of the best i've seen so far.
Congrats :thumbsup:

Re: The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!

Jezza!!!!!

Trade you my Ricciuto auto for the Lebron? hahahaha

!@#$ that's an Awesome case!

Auto patches of LeBron, Dwight and Garnett! 3 out of the greatest superstars in today's league.

Not bad at all.

Long time coming but looks to be well worth the wait.

Ersk

Man, you got mojoitus see a doctor:mad: HOLY CRAP!! Sick case man!! Definitely worth the wait, totally awesome:worthy::D

Yep.... definitely looks like MOJOitus and he should go to his nearest card shop and have it seen to :lol:

What a great bust :) Is the D12 gonna be available because i know someone that might be interested :whistle:

great break mate, congrats............ cant wait to see the scan of the lbj

very consistant case the noble nameplates and limited logos are not that easy to find in cases but 3 of them! great case...

well done on the bust mate!!
thats a sick ass case...

Congrets on the sick case!!!:thumbsup:
Cant wait to see the Lebron!:)

Great case!!!

Would love to see the Rudy Dez scanned up!!

Noble Nameplates, are they signed too?? If so MASSIVE pulls Jizza!!

crazy @ss case man... congrats!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom