The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!!!!!

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
Ok guys, so after about a week of um-ing and ah-ing i just said **** it, i just placed an order for ONE CASE OF 08/09 EXQUISITE from dacardworld. :thumbsup:

Since i havent busted a box in at least a year and i have decided this is going to be my last box break EVER, i thought why not go out with a bang hey? ever since ive gotten back into the hobby some 5 years ago, ive dreamed of busting a box of exqusite, and now im going to be having the case break to end all case breaks!!!

hope as many of ya can join me as possible for a live bust one evening next week, (just placed the order this morning so can expect to receive it sometime next week) its gong to be my grand farewell to box breaking *sniff* ****, im getting all emotional :lol:

peace out ozcards, ill let yas know when it arrives! :v:

Re: The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!

Good for you mate, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. You're guaranteed of at least one super card from a case!!

Re: The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!

Omg omg omg lets go mojo
!!!!!!!!!!!lebron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet mate, really looking forward to this...great way to go out on the boxes too!! ill buy the bulls triple logoman off you when you get it!

Good luck mate, that sure will be a break to end all breaks. When you decide a time let me know and i'll send out a PM and announce it - see if we can get ourselves a new record or people online at once!

Well done Jezza!!!! PUMPED. I am coming to your house for it.

So am I - from New Zealand.

Dude thats how u go out wit a bang 4 sure!!!

I wana see this 1!!!!!!!

Jez!! awesome mate! can't wait to see it!

i got a feeling the card gods will be shining down on you!! :)

dibs on any melos ;)

Wow man, great way to go out with a bang!! Im hoping for your sake you get a nice logoman!!

case of exquisite... simply awesome... GL!!!

make a time and day in advance and I bet it breaks any live break weve ever had or ever will have

EEE GADS... thats 1 big chunk of change..:eek:
Ide like to see someone from downunder pull a massive hit..:D
Sick of seeing americans gettin all the cream

case of exquisite... simply awesome... GL!!!

make a time and day in advance and I bet it breaks any live break weve ever had or ever will have

cheers guys, hope i pull some mojo but im not going to get my hopes up too much, boxes are about the thrill, not recouping your money. an MJ auto would be great as ive never pulled one or owned one ever.

id love to set a firm date/time but the postal delivery service is not the most reliable of services...id hate to set a date and get everyones hopes up then not do the bust.

ill try and give everyone at least 24 hrs notice.

Good luck mate, hope you pull some great mojo, must be dream come ture busting a exquisite. (sorry a case)!!!

Back
Top Bottom