Brendan_B box breaks 30 April 2023

Great work, you have to wonder how many unopened boxes are hiding away in dark places.
Plenty I would say. As you might recall, when master set collecting was the norm, you would keep a sealed and unsealed packet, a sealed and unsealed empty box, sell sheet etc.

Also, cards from the Select era were primarily distributed by Steve. They have never been mass dumped onto the market and because box breaks weren’t around in those days, there is still stock left. The price has held well on these older sets.

Plenty I would say. As you might recall, when master set collecting was the norm, you would keep a sealed and unsealed packet, a sealed and unsealed empty box, sell sheet etc.

Also, cards from the Select era were primarily distributed by Steve. They have never been mass dumped onto the market and because box breaks weren’t around in those days, there is still stock left. The price has held well on these older sets.

I was discussing this exact point with someone the other day about Steve controlling the market.

No you weren't
Game On Fighting GIF by Shalita Grant

Getting ALL 4 prize cards is crazy!. I collected all 4 but never found one. Paid for them all. Can't redeem them though still can you?? Was hoping you had a low number 2005 future force or inspiration card. I have many no. 002s from the 2005 set. I have also ALL the 2008set except the immortal sigs which at prices now i will never get but still such a lovely set to loook through.

Getting ALL 4 prize cards is crazy!. I collected all 4 but never found one. Paid for them all. Can't redeem them though still can you?? Was hoping you had a low number 2005 future force or inspiration card. I have many no. 002s from the 2005 set. I have also ALL the 2008set except the immortal sigs which at prices now i will never get but still such a lovely set to loook through.
Everything from Select is still redeemable aside from maybe a dozen cards / sets which are listed on their site. From memory only one or two are NRL. The 05 Tigers premiership set is one.

Some Great pulls there, and some real nostalgia too.
Are these boxes you have put away for a while or recently bought?
Who do you buy your boxes from?

Some Great pulls there, and some real nostalgia too.
Are these boxes you have put away for a while or recently bought?
Who do you buy your boxes from?
Thanks mate, it was a lot of fun. I purchased these boxes over a few months.

The 05 Power was from the Local Card Shop in Brisbane and the others were from Cardzone (Wangy). The latter is where I buy 90% of my older boxes.

Back
Top Bottom