The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!!!!!

Re: The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!

at last!! good luck mate, hope when she arrives she produces a beauty for you!!

Re: The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!

They ship bloody fast from dacardworld...im predicting a tuesday night bust JZA!

Awesome! Can't wait!:D

lets see a big mayo MOJO!!!

lol almost 3000 views and no break yet...GL and hope you something nice for all the trouble :)

pull some koufos for me! lol.. just kidding! Rose MOJO for the long wait!

Finally :lol:

Bust me a nice Augustin RC gold #/14 3clr multi break patch and i'll compensate you well :D

bust me some mario chalmers ! lol

did it come today jezza?

ITS HERE!!!!! yep yep, it arrived by courier finally earlier this evening, so im ready to bust a move y'all!!! and sorry for dragging out the suspense so long guys, ive never had so much hassle buying anything from overseas before, the delays were just doing my head in. so sorry but we got there eventually hey? :D

so just to lay it out: we have 1 sealed case of exquisite, plus theres one free box of 07/08 SPx basketball thrown in too (which i just busted then, will post the hits below).

Will start busting the first box of exquisite when get some replies........

WHOSE READY TO GET THEIR EXQUISITE ON???? :woot:

good luck mate, pull something HUGE!

Let's go!!! GL :thumbsup:

tried calling you from work today mate, im about to go play pool be back later to suss your mojo!

OMG Hell YEAH!!!

OH YER OH YER mayo MOJO!

Back
Top Bottom