The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!!!!!

Re: The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!

Good luck man!!!! Lets see some serious mojo!!!

Re: The case break to end all case breaks!!! ONE CASE OF 08/08 EXQUISITE BASKETBALL!!

OK, first up ill post the hits from the free box of SPx, its not a bad little box for a freebie.

Game used:

Mike Conley freshman orientation Jersey card
Morris Almond freshman orientation Jersey card
Glen Davis/Gabe Pruitt freshman tandems dual jersey card
Tayshaun prince winning materials jersey card
peja Stojakovic winning materials jersey card
winning materials dual jersey Stephon marbury/Zac Randolph

and a little mojo: Eddy Curry winning materials dual jersey and patch card #1/10 :thumbsup:

Autos:

Aaron Gray rookie auto jersey #/825
Rodney Stuckey rookie auto jersey #/825
Al Thornton Super Scripts auto

not too bad for free. alright, here come box 1 of exquisite. btw, no scanner atm so no pics right now, will get my camera and post pics later.

not to bad on the spx but i cant wait for the exquisite!

btw, no scanner atm so no pics right now, will get my camera and post pics later.

Is this case even real...scan or ban :p

alright, here come box 1 of exquisite. btw, no scanner atm so no pics right now, will get my camera and post pics later.

Can afford a case of Exquisite but not an $84 scanner LOL just kidding mate...

Just pull something nice!

Box 1

Base: gilbert arenas #/125
marcus camby #/50

Rookie Patch auto: darrell arthur #/225

Prime Patch: Rudy fernandez Prime Patch #/50. SIIIIIICK PATCH 3CLR

OMG, ****IN MAJOR MOJO IN BOX 1.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

NOBLE NAMEPLATES LEBRON JAMES #/23 SICK ASS PATCH ON THIS TOO.

ITS GOT THE M FROM JAMES AS THE PATCH, WOOOOOOOOT :thumbsup:

OMG OMG OMG sick mate!!
scans scans!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG :swear: Amazing!!!!

wowwwww! thats awsome mate!

Sell the rest of the boxes lol

yep, think i did the case hit with that one, heres box 2.

base: andrew bynum #/225

rookie auto patch #/225: robin lopez

Prime patch #/50: Corey Brewer, sweey patch on this one, the ES from minnesota.

Redemption: Dominique Wilkens exqusite autograph #/35. not too shabby at all :D

another Noble Nameplate! Kevin Garnett #/25, pretty sweet patch again. very happy so far. :thumbsup:

Another nice hit, think you better quit while your ahead still :)

Id say this is a pretty good case!!!

that was sick aswell mate! but to top it all off there has to be a mayo rookie patch in the last box!

Back
Top Bottom