Please Mr Postmen.......

Hey Guys, Back from Canberra with the inlaws! pheww! will look at all the posts of the last week! I dont remember about the 93/94 futera boxes being sealed sorry!!
will update things as i go!
I have managed to start the Price list (boy i have opened a can of worms here!) i ill be in touch with the cricket mafia (you lot!) soon
cheers
Dan

Welcome back Dan :wave:

Got my 04/05 folder + set in the mail today! Very happy with it, great padded folder inside a protective padded sleeve with gold embossing and the pages they come in are super thick and although 4 or so years old look like new (ultra pro dont make them like this! Wish I knew if these were able to be purchased elsewhere?!)

Certificate of authenticity and a-tag as well, Im very tempted too buy the master set now...

CCI05022009_00001.jpg

yeah 129 and 149 is a ridiculous price! $278 for 2 cards when I have seen the master set starting as low as $299.95 to $400 - Could have picked them up cheaper when the Warne was 69.95 and the ponting for $74.95, but even then I guess when we have the buyers shoes on we wait for even cheaper :p Its all about patience...
Off thread - How the hell did rajasthan just win that game when they were 3-3 chasing 141?

Got a couple of letters from Tasmania today

One from an ebay seller (The Clarke sig)

and one from some little bloke called boony :thumbsup:

CCI05052009_00003.jpg

Cool pics of Boony!
I got these today and 'select' forgot to punch a hole in the McDermott redemption Card.
I couldn't resist the other hockey card i got from the USA today!!
Cheers
Dan (Grant)

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Nice cards - obviously that black mark on the johnson redemption didnt matter

Love the hockey one too ;)

A less honest man might try sending the mcdermott back in...

Nice cards Ron, dont think you would be surprised to know I want them both lol. ooooo got the AB Elite XI, awesome card, but mine doesnt have those funny black markings across the front of it... yet:p Sending pm now...

Back
Top Bottom