1X hobby of 2022 Bowman

I got a bit optimistic. The same card /75 just went at auction for $100AUD.

Given that postage to the US is $29 I'd have to have the card at $65AUD max. I'll hang onto it at that price since I'll get around $50 after ebay takes its cut - 13.8% of $65+$29+$10( GST)+$2( international fee.)

And given that I can't sell to Sydney, a glitch that Ebay has never been able to fix and which prevents me from accessing 50% of the Oz market I'm tempted to pull the pin on all of it. The opportunity cost of messing around with ebay and working with 50% of the market seems too high right now.

And I've been waiting for more than 2 months for COMC to ship and by the time that gets here the optimum window for baseball selling will be closed.

Patience. Up your international postage too
Oh...that virtue. Yes underrated trait that.

I'm might chill for a bit, and then bite the bullet and start ebay from scratch. I think if I used SMC and used ebay labels for postage I could make a decent side hustle out of it. But not as it's currently set up.

P.S. Bit disappointed to see RV get moved out of the Top 30 Padres prospects. Very rough given his age.

I'm might chill for a bit, and then bite the bullet and start ebay from scratch. I think if I used SMC and used ebay labels for postage I could make a decent side hustle out of it. But not as it's currently set up.

P.S. Bit disappointed to see RV get moved out of the Top 30 Padres prospects. Very rough given his age.
Really?

Lol. Top 5 in doubles in low A. Amazing

@ozsportscardcollector RV could be traded.

Padres acquiring Cease. I heard RV was promoted to spring training squad and could play with the big boys next few days. That could be a ploy for trade value

Game 2. RV home run.

Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

I've had a nibble at the catcher who played against them, Galiz. I don't know why because they are the next worst proposition after starting pitcher. Couldn't knock back the $2.5 auto for a 20 year old at the Dodgers.

Dilemma. Buy a hobby box of 2022 Topps Archives with a small shot at a BWJ auto or buy his S2 SP rookie on comc - which is badly centered. The former will cost $210AUD and the latter $80USD which equates to about $125AUD.

It's a shame I love ripping so much. It's a no brainer to buy singles when looked at strictly financially.

Dilemma. Buy a hobby box of 2022 Topps Archives with a small shot at a BWJ auto or buy his S2 SP rookie on comc - which is badly centered. The former will cost $210AUD and the latter $80USD which equates to about $125AUD.

It's a shame I love ripping so much. It's a no brainer to buy singles when looked at strictly financially.
Buy the single.

I put an offer in on the 2024 red ink heritage auto but it was too rich for my tastea

That's a big card. I just bought 2 hobbies and will also get the SP. I'm a BWJ believer now. Was a bit sceptical at first.

Love to hit a BWJ auto. In 2019 which along with 2018 was the peak of my wax ripping I bought 6 hobby boxes of 2019 Archives and the 12 autos were all trash save for one of an expos player /10 which I managed to get $60AUD for. Pretty hard to get a modern player auto or a rookie.

Knowing my luck I'll hit a huge Wander card.

Back
Top Bottom