1X hobby of 2022 Bowman

I'm guessing it's a rookie card but that still seems like very good value to me given those are hand numbered to less than /100?

Was your 1/1 an auto? I can't remember.

I'm guessing it's a rookie card but that still seems like very good value to me given those are hand numbered to less than /100?

Was your 1/1 an auto? I can't remember.

BWJ_001a~2.jpeg

Ok. Thought it was a rated rookie and not a Rated Prospect but it's a great looking auto. Wankers only gave it a PSA9 Centering looks good enough for a PSA10.

Crazy card. I'd let that marinate for a few years. That's only going up in price.

No this is a 3rd year red ink haha

RC red inks are bubbling around 4-5k in good nick
Yeah, clearly not up with the BWJ market me. Someone said his base 2020 Bowman chrome auto raw base was doing 1K recently so was basing it off that. His 2020 Bowman card would be surging right now. Crap looking image but they still are the benchmark. Soto's 1stBowman is a shocker but people still go gaga for it. It's my favourite but you have to wonder sometimes when the 1st logo manages to carry a horrible image.

$350 for a non rookie auto is too steep. He's looking good but not so good that his 3rd year autos are going for big money. The 2020 BCA is the one to go for as of today. 1K for a raw one still seems good value to me. I remember when 2020 Bowman released they were $200~ and Puason's were going for nearly $300! Puason has spent 4 years at Stockton in low A and can't hit over .200. Imagine going all in on him instead of Witt Jr? Ouch.

Prospect > Rookie!

Hard to price ATM. His stuff is ridiculous
Super's are very hard to gauge and that one especially since its 'unlicensed'. Looks like on card which helps plenty. I like to think you'd get at least 20K for that.

Not many super's around. baseball isn't like football and basketball where's there's 35x 1/1's in just one product.

Back
Top Bottom