Ebay Seller : rachy30486

OK. so this guy just brought a Daniher sig of me for $70. I have it in my listings that I may take up to a week to get it posted. 5 days later and they have raised a dispute. I had the card in a padded envelope ready to send this morning but when I saw the Paypal complaint I didn't send. Ebay name is VHSLE6, Paypal account payment came from is Rachael Farrugia and Address to send card to is for jamie zammit. Thoughts?
Would you hurry up and post my Franklin. Haha just kidding mate.
What suburb in Melbourne does this person live?

Back to his best with another Dick Reynolds effort on ebay.

Can't wait to finish work for the year so that I can put this case together and get this piece of shit put away.

Fuck off
- vhsle6

We know who you are. We have all your details. We know your 2 aliases. You will be going to prison for what you have done.
- banana_bus

Y don't u come dick head

- vhsle6

You are scum. You think you can continue to scam innocent people and get away with it.

Just you wait. The cops will be knocking on your door very soon little boy.
- banana_bus

come and get me then. im waiting lets see how big ur mouth is dick head
- vhsle6

Haha don't you worry, we have your address. We know where you live. We know who you are.

We could come and take back what you have taken from us.

But I'd prefer knowing that you are being bent over daily in prison you weak little pathetic excuse for a man.
- banana_bus

well come see me then chicken shit. im waiting
- vhsle6

Hahaha. Speaking like the weak, pathetic, unintelligent, disgraceful human being that we know you are, Jamie.

I'd like to play a game with you Jamie... knock, knock.
- banana_bus

This conversation went on to the point where he started threatening to come get me, then he bought one of my items via jetsle (obviously trying to get some details, to no avail).

So now I have threatening messages to add to my police report.

I called eBay and his 3 accounts are now under investigation. Hopefully they take this seriously, as I was very firm and gave them heaps of information. If anyone needs a reference number for that, its 1-40471097781 and I spoke to Daisy, at 12.50pm, 18/12/14.

The question now is, who is willing to help me? Will the police take me seriously when I try to make the claim? (as I haven't directly been scammed...).

I have the email of someone who has been scammed, so thats one person who is in.

What else should I add to the details of the claim?

I'd love to see this little boy get what he deserves.

f*** off
- vhsle6

We know who you are. We have all your details. We know your 2 aliases. You will be going to prison for what you have done.
- banana_bus

Y don't u come d*** head

- vhsle6

You are scum. You think you can continue to scam innocent people and get away with it.

Just you wait. The cops will be knocking on your door very soon little boy.
- banana_bus

come and get me then. im waiting lets see how big ur mouth is d*** head
- vhsle6

Haha don't you worry, we have your address. We know where you live. We know who you are.

We could come and take back what you have taken from us.

But I'd prefer knowing that you are being bent over daily in prison you weak little pathetic excuse for a man.
- banana_bus

well come see me then chicken s***. im waiting
- vhsle6

Hahaha. Speaking like the weak, pathetic, unintelligent, disgraceful human being that we know you are, Jamie.

I'd like to play a game with you Jamie... knock, knock.
- banana_bus

This conversation went on to the point where he started threatening to come get me, then he bought one of my items via jetsle (obviously trying to get some details, to no avail).

So now I have threatening messages to add to my police report.

I called eBay and his 3 accounts are now under investigation. Hopefully they take this seriously, as I was very firm and gave them heaps of information. If anyone needs a reference number for that, its 1-40471097781 and I spoke to Daisy, at 12.50pm, 18/12/14.

The question now is, who is willing to help me? Will the police take me seriously when I try to make the claim? (as I haven't directly been scammed...).

I have the email of someone who has been scammed, so thats one person who is in.

What else should I add to the details of the claim?

I'd love to see this little boy get what he deserves.

That is disgusting, the whole of OzCardTrader is behind you!

S
Back to his best with another d*** Reynolds effort on ebay.

Can't wait to finish work for the year so that I can put this case together and get this piece of s*** put away.
Sent him a message last night asking if the card is still available and how to pay. This is what I got back. 'The card is sold. My friend has one left'
So dodgy.

I contacted him about the Dick Reynolds, no intention of buying, just to see what he was all about and to waste his time really.

When he first asked me to put an offer on the card I offered $1,100. He knocked this back saying it was too much???? Figure that one out!

He offered it to me for $700, asked me to pay $500 via bank deposit, (surprise,surprise)and to pay the balance of $200 when he posts and gives me the tracking number.

Gave me these bank details ;
Jordan smith
063***
100****
comm
use ur name as a refno
- jetsle

Hopefully he eventually gets caught.

I contacted him about the d*** Reynolds, no intention of buying, just to see what he was all about and to waste his time really.

When he first asked me to put an offer on the card I offered $1,100. He knocked this back saying it was too much???? Figure that one out!

He offered it to me for $700, asked me to pay $500 via bank deposit, (surprise,surprise)and to pay the balance of $200 when he posts and gives me the tracking number.

Gave me these bank details ;
Jordan smith
063***
100****
comm
use ur name as a refno
- jetsle

Hopefully he eventually gets caught.
Same here did it to see what he would say.

Well eBay don't care that much I do know, I have put 3 complaints in and I'm sure I am not the only 1 only to get the same reply we will investigate but unfortunately due to privacy reasons we can't disclose the outcome to you, eBay are as much to blame imo could have shut him down months ago

Probably created another account, that's the problem even if eBay shut him down can easily create a new account, this is why the police need to be involved eBay can't really do anything about it

Has this uscards14 done anything yet

Back
Top Bottom