Ebay Seller : rachy30486

Dare say they won't be trying again.

I'll be watching like a Hawk.

If anybody wants to trap this guy, his ebay account is now vhsle6 and hes doing pick up for 2 boxes of future force.

Pick up in Deer Park.

Hmm not sure if this is the same person, but I got suspicious when a Joe Daniher Gold Sig #30 was on ebay yesterday with only a picture of the front of the card, and starting off at auction at $500. Since the picture of the front of the card looks like they got it from the other Dad and Dave's listing, I asked them for a picture of the back and they responded by saying ebay wouldn't let them upload one (???) Since then, the ending has finished. Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/111488354077

Same guy put a dick REYNOLDS hof sig up yesterday same seller I bidded on it without really looking said in the add would end item early for offers over $500 2 hours later it ended, good to see ebay still letting these pricks rip people off pathetic

If anybody wants to trap this guy, his ebay account is now vhsle6 and hes doing pick up for 2 boxes of future force.

Pick up in Deer Park.

So this guy messaged me asking if I want to buy dick REYNOLDS sig #003, I figured I might aswell play along for a bit he said it's his mates and he just signed up to ebay and will message me soon so it's obviously same person the new ebay name is jetsle he says I can have it for $800 doesn't have PayPal I said can pick up he says yea no worries I'm in WA (he knew I was in vic) I said a mate can pick it up, have not heard back since so heads up guys he might try trading under JETSLE

I feel like contacting the police.

I doubt Adam is the only one who has fallen for this trap. I dare say a few have been trapped.

So that would be at least a few thousand scammed... surely enough to get you a good slap on the wrist at the very least.

Sent me some info anyone know this person

image.jpg

Good work mate. Hold on to that screen shot. I'll get some advice tonight.

JETSIE

ebay member for 2years 5 months and no feedback..

User ID:Effective DateEnd Date
jetsle20-Oct-14Present
glee0507-May-1220-Oct-14

This guys a bigger clown than Mick Malthouse. Seriously though this needs to go to the police because someone else young like me will get sucked into this and it will crush them and maybe cause them to turn their back on the hobby. I had a friend who bought 'unsearched' boxes of FF and didn't get one sig. It's c**p that people get away with this.

This guys a bigger clown than Mick Malthouse. Seriously though this needs to go to the police because someone else young like me will get sucked into this and it will crush them and maybe cause them to turn their back on the hobby. I had a friend who bought 'unsearched' boxes of FF and didn't get one sig. It's c**p that people get away with this.
Unless the security wrap is on the box you can guarantee they would be searched

Back
Top Bottom