Ebay Seller : rachy30486

negrofc

Low numbered man
Real Name
adam
eBay User
negrofc
rachy30486

Hi guys, does anyone know this eBay seller or has brought anything off them recently.
Brought a Daniher future force Gold #004 off them almost 2 weeks ago and its a no show. We agreed on direct deposit to make the deal cheaper. They had (58) 100% feedback so i thought i could trust them plus i really wanted the card to match my green #004 sig and dps #004. I asked for the tracking number sometime last week in which they replied ill look for it for you. I was happy they had returned my message quite quickly but now after a few more unanswered messages and days have passed i become less and less hopeful.
any feedback would be greatfull guys.

cheers

Oh jeez... I wish you the best of luck Adam...

Doesn't look good, and the name rings bells to me (not good ones) - although I cant find it anywhere.

Do you have a link to their eBay store?

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/rachy30486/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

They dont have anything for sale right now. yesterday they had items up, Dick Reynolds signature and full set of Micro figurines. i watched both of them and the dick reynolds was taken done 20 hours beofre it finished with 4 bidders at $50 (maybe someone else going thru bank deposit) So i thought id bid on the microfigures so i bid upto $270 the auction finished at 6am this morning with the winning bid at $275. 1 minute later the winning bid was retracted and i won at $270. the winning bidder had 0 feedback, now looks like im not going to get my daniher gold #004 :thumbsdown:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321447665360?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/rachy30486/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

They dont have anything for sale right now. yesterday they had items up, d*** Reynolds signature and full set of Micro figurines. i watched both of them and the d*** reynolds was taken done 20 hours beofre it finished with 4 bidders at $50 (maybe someone else going thru bank deposit) So i thought id bid on the microfigures so i bid upto $270 the auction finished at 6am this morning with the winning bid at $275. 1 minute later the winning bid was retracted and i won at $270. the winning bidder had 0 feedback, now looks like im not going to get my daniher gold #004 :thumbsdown:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321447665360?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

I'd be reporting the shill bidding asap.

Also probably report what happened with the Daniher Gold.

eBay frowns upon deals outside of their site, and the dealer should be punished.

How much did you pay? Maybe worth a police report if its over $1000?? Thoughts?

Goodluck with that Adam. To be honest if that where me I'd be fearing the worst. There's some ratbags out there. Do you still have a copy of the bank receipt? if so send it to ebay and let them help you deal with it.
what is her/his full name?

did you get her last name when you paid the bank deposit mate? as someone here may have dealt with them and have an adress in case it doesnt arrive?

Damn that sucks if they did send it and it wasn't registered I would be worried also, I have had 3 items in last month not show up that I sent normal post australia post have really dropped the ball lately but it's not surprising with all the people they are sacking I wouldn't do my job properly either

I've been told you can do a charge back if you paid by bank deposit. Not confirmed. Best to check with the bank.

sorry mate I meant to say send ebay a copy of the receipt, get it photocopied. keep hold of the original copy

thanks for the comments boys. Im waiting for them to contact about the micro figurines i won as they were asking for bank deposit as well. if they dont contact me about payment ill try my bank to do a charge back (thanks for the tip Ming). I paid $600 for it 2 weeks ago and just found out another friend offered them a similar amount for the card. We are going to try an trap them by asking if they still have it and offer more for it. They originally promised to send the next day and give me the registered number.

I messaged to see if they still have the card as I was interested in buying they have another 2 numbers 12 and 16 didn't say anything about #004

Thanks for asking mate. There messaging me right now about payment for the micro figurines. They said they sent the card 2 weeks ago and won't give me the tracking number until I pay for Lego.

No way don't do it that's crap, if they have the tracking they should have no problems giving it to you, my take is they probably don't have 1 and it was sent standard mail, and if my recent experiences are to go by with standard mail good chance it's lost I'm at the point now where I have to send everything registered

Do I have a leg to stand on if we did the deal direct deposit and ended the listing? And I don't want the Lego, just won it to piss them off.

I've marked the Lego as paid!! Do they still get hit with eBay fees.

Last edited:
Not sure mate best to ask eBay I guess, It's never happened to me so not sure maybe go to police this whole situation would be solved if they gave you the tracking number

Back
Top Bottom