Ebay Seller : rachy30486

hey guys just read this thread start to end, everyone has found that Racheal is a 16 year old girl meaning Jaimie if real name is most likely same age

hey guys just read this thread start to end, everyone has found that Racheal is a 16 year old girl meaning Jaimie if real name is most likely same age
I dont think so mate! This person is a male and they know what they are doing!

Nice input Steve
But if you facebook the rachael farrugia the first person that pops up is this 16 year old girl and by simple browsing of her page she lives either at the 1 thistledown court cairnlea, Victoria 3023 address or closeby. She is most likely involved or knows the scammer. Of course the person knows they are scamming who suggested they didn't.

Last edited:
Nice input Steve
But if you facebook the rachael farrugia the first person that pops up is this 16 year old girl and by simple browsing her page she lives either at the 1 thistledown court cairnlea, Victoria 3023 address or closeby. She is most likely involved or knows the scammer. Of course the person knows they are scamming who suggested they didn't.
Nice work Nathan, but in IMO this is some guy

I'm out $75 with this guy - I transferred $75 via direct deposit for the Reynolds HOF. Bank details JORDAN SMITH with BSB and ACC as mentioned earlier

Shipping address
rachael farrugia
40 Bunnett Street
Sunshine North, Victoria 3020

That address is an Air Liquide facility.

I'd be looking for a Jayden Farrugia, who lives in Melton or Burnside and plays football for the Western Jets (jetsle)

Might look like this fellow

https://i1.sndcdn.com/avatars-000028453707-ir9oq1-t200x200.jpg

Check his Melton or Burnside address, and use Google maps to see if the garage matches the above photo.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Agree to buy Reynolds HOF for $650 but he wanted half up front when I expressed concerns. Negotiated (!) $75 now, remainder on delivery.
Feel for you mate was this only recent if only you had seen this thread, my advice go to cops and file a report need this prick stopped

Nice input Steve
But if you facebook the rachael farrugia the first person that pops up is this 16 year old girl and by simple browsing of her page she lives either at the 1 thistledown court cairnlea, Victoria 3023 address or closeby. She is most likely involved or knows the scammer. Of course the person knows they are scamming who suggested they didn't.

Instead of looking at the 1st Rachael that pops up though, a couple down is a Rachael Farrugia, who would clearly be mid/late 30s (1976)
and works as Accounts Receivable for Air Liquide (as the address mentioned by Ozfootball above). Also has Family members with the surname Zammit.

Think you might be onto something there Dozer...

Question though... If this person is so cunning to outsmart a lot of you out of your money... What's to say that he/she is not on this forum, having a great old giggle at the hunt for him/her.

What's to say that they arn't posting things to throw you all off the scent..

Sorry, have been watching a lot of CSI lately.. :)

@Shinboner , From what the posts on pages 8~onwards say, I would highly think they read this thread.
It seems everytime someone here noticed something on an ebay post and mentioned it, the listing was quickly rectified.

I don't think your looking for a sub 20yr old that plays for sports team, but a older guy, who happens to have a way of spending cash without claiming it eg; A turbo commodore maybe or at least a worked one.
Someone interstate should check the car scene for the above names, see if anyone has a VH with the plates JET-SLE

Instead of looking at the 1st Rachael that pops up though, a couple down is a Rachael Farrugia, who would clearly be mid/late 30s (1976)
and works as Accounts Receivable for Air Liquide (as the address mentioned by Ozfootball above). Also has Family members with the surname Zammit.
I think the Rachael farrugia is this kids mum and this Jamie zammit was using her account to start with, then he moved onto another account and then started a few fake ones when he realized it's easy money and he hasn't been caught yet

What a joke hope no one gets stung, I think it's something we are gonna have to get used to unfortunately seems like there is no stopping it

Back
Top Bottom