When Will The Heat's Winning Streak End?

When Will The Winning Streak End?

• Total voters

To win the championship one more time, and the next time..

They might have a chance to match the record, but they won't be able to break it against the best team in the league.
In fact, the Lakers' 33 games streak ended with a rout by this very same team and the greatest two-man tandem in the history of the game, Oscar and Lew

This is something ALL of us probably haven't seen before until today...
STRK = 26 for Miami & 15 for Denver

San Antonio could play the spoiler for both teams though... Denver will play NOH tomorrow then SA 2 days after. Pretty much the same as Miami's schedule, they'll play NOH on the 29th and then SA on the 31st.

Come on the Spurs

That is gonna be one heck of a game, probably one of the biggest "statement" games of the season. Both teams will want that one badly.

The Bulls are still going to be tough.

What's the rest of their schedule like?

Spurs game will be the biggest threat to the heat, I hope they break the record, will shut up a lot of people still whinging about LeBron

Spurs game will be the biggest threat to the heat, I hope they break the record, will shut up a lot of people still whinging about LeBron

I don't think anybody is whingeing anymore are they? Time heals most things. Plus after he said he "might" go back to Cleveland they're gonna be much nicer to him.

They've already won a ring and Lebron has proved himself as one of the greats already.

You still read about it here and there, though I do agreed, it's not as much anymore.

Game and streak over!!!! At least they have the second best streak in the nba and the longest winning streak in the 21st century.