When Will The Heat's Winning Streak End?

When Will The Winning Streak End?

• Total voters
Hopefully they hit a rough patch in the playoffs....

I think they will Steve, probably drop a game in the Eastern finals. That done though they will sweep from there.
Seriously though I think the West will be worn out, as I expect most contests to last 7 games. Top six teams are tough, Houston and LA could fire or misfire, but both are dangerous.

I'm sticking with my vote of Chicago. Mainly because I think they'll rest Lebron that game possibly.

The Bulls are more often that not a tough match up.

Spurs may be resting guys themselves so that game is no sure thing;)

Could go either way, one thing is for sure, I wouldn't want to play the Bulls for DR's first game back. Everyone will be pumped.

Playoff bound teams are likely to really rest their players when there are only a week left to play, maybe in their last 3-4 games.

One reason why this streak can go longer is that the Heat, Spurs and Thunder are still playing for the top seed.

All the Heat need to do is stay focus (especially against the below 500 teams). All year long, they are saying they want to win every game and its seems to be happening at the moment.

Playoff bound teams are likely to really rest their players when there are only a week left to play, maybe in their last 3-4 games.

One reason why this streak can go longer is that the Heat, Spurs and Thunder are still playing for the top seed.

All the Heat need to do is stay focus (especially against the below 500 teams). All year long, they are saying they want to win every game and its seems to be happening at the moment.

The way Denver is playing, they could be looking at top seed.

It will end Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio :p

James really did come up big when they needed him today!

Back
Top Bottom