When Will The Heat's Winning Streak End?

When Will The Winning Streak End?

• Total voters
Ok, Everyone's happier now... :)

Going for that record is really tiring for the Heat so its not that bad. 27 wins in a row??? Not bad at all!

Now we can focus on how to start the game better. lol!:thumbsup:

did anyone else notice that the vote for bulls jumped after the win lol.

Fingers crossed this motivated D Rose to get into the game this season even if its 10minutes to test out his knee at competitive level.

Ha ha, yeah I think it went from 3.

Bulls fans, are you starting to get frustrated by D. Rose???

It seems that he's right to play, but he's the one holding back.

That pain may never go away and the Bulls could go deep if he comes good this season.

Well I mentioned of there is one team to give a heat a run for there money its the bulls.. They finished 1st 2 seasons in a row? Not to mention last night we won with 4 players out. If anyone says bulls can't bring heat to 7 games in the finals with a full strength side is damn delusional

Ha ha, yeah I think it went from 3.

Bulls fans, are you starting to get frustrated by D. Rose???

It seems that he's right to play, but he's the one holding back.

That pain may never go away and the Bulls could go deep if he comes good this season.

Well have you seen him play 1 on 1? he isnt ready lol.

I think the only thing he would offer to the team is mental support.

Probably the best scenario is to bring him to play maybe 5-10mins a game so he gets confidence and is ready for next season, otherwise the first few months next year he will still be wondering about his knee.

The Bulls just should have come and said they are shutting him down for the year ages ago. Why risk your centre piece now when he has 10 years in front of him.

Back
Top Bottom