When Will The Heat's Winning Streak End?

When Will The Winning Streak End?

• Total voters
What's impressive is the way they have won, of the 23 games really only 3 were close.
The Kings, ORL and their last game. The first 11 were blowouts or no real doubt.

I just realised you don't have the other 8 games they play on here.

This could get real ugly. They may smash the record by 3-4 games and then rest up.

Like any good team that has top spot though, they really should rest Wade or Lebron a game or two before the end of the season.

It depends on how important the win streak is to them. But it's hard to see them losing. Wow, very impressive.

This could get real ugly. They may smash the record by 3-4 games and then rest up.

Like any good team that has top spot though, they really should rest Wade or Lebron a game or two before the end of the season.

It depends on how important the win streak is to them. But it's hard to see them losing. Wow, very impressive.

The winning streak has now caught the Miami Heat in full force. They know that it is a once in a lifetime opportunity and they will try to extend this as much as they can and try to break the all time the record in the process. If its not going to drain them too much mentally, it would be great.

The winning streak has now caught the Miami Heat in full force. They know that it is a once in a lifetime opportunity and they will try to extend this as much as they can and try to break the all time the record in the process. If its not going to drain them too much mentally, it would be great.

What if they got knocked out in the Eastern Conference semi finals? Whats the answer then?

What if they got knocked out in the Eastern Conference semi finals? Whats the answer then?

Who in the east is going to beat them over 7 games.....?!? As a Bulls fan for life, this hurts to say but..... The Heat have for the east LOCKED. Barring major injury or self destruction the Heat will be in the finals again this year.....

I actually don't have an answer to your question. :) But if they actually break the record, they will still have 5 games left to play; which is the norm for play-off bound teams use as opportunity to rest their star players. In those 5 games, Chicago and Boston are coming to town which is where its best to rest the Big 3.

At the moment, the Heat still has an incentive to win as much as they can because it could earn them home court advantage for the entire post season... They won a lot of games at home which could be intimidating come play-off time..

A record is a record.

I agree no one comes close to them this year but its only a record until its beaten. The ring would be more important to me.

I heard that the game yesterday was the third highest rating NBA game on espn ever. Dont know if that included post season but thats still huge.

I agree no one comes close to them this year but its only a record until its beaten. The ring would be more important to me.

I heard that the game yesterday was the third highest rating NBA game on espn ever. Dont know if that included post season but thats still huge.
Which is good for the NBA. They are getting more tickets sold during this winning streak. And same goes with the Nuggets streak. Ive been watching the Nuggets lately and they are fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom