When Will The Heat's Winning Streak End?

When Will The Winning Streak End?

• Total voters
Watching the Heat-Bucks game yesterday made me feel like watching the Bulls of 1996. I remember getting home from work and watched the replay on Sky TV of the game between the Bulls and the Bucks. The Bulls have 4 more games left in their schedule and pretty much clinched top seed right through to the finals and are sitting on 69 wins. The game against the Bucks is quite important because no one has won 70 games in a season ever... They were trailing after 3 but they outscored the Bucks 24-12 in the fourth for a 6 point win and the record. They went on to win 2 more of the next 3 games that made their magical regular season wins to 72...

And if you haven't been impressed by the Heat's 21 winning streak then you are denying yourself an experience that doesn't come very often. With the way the Heat are playing these days, I think they have finally figured out how to really succeed playing with each other. They've been to 2 consecutive Finals since the BIG 3 came together and winning it all on the 2nd one but they have never shown this kind of play and confidence.

Lebron seems to be getting better each season. We all know about his physical skills and strength but what I'm seeing from him this season is his basketball IQ. He's always thinking ahead of everyone else.

Dwyane seems to have recovered from his injuries and is playing the way he was when he won his first Finals MVP.

Chris Bosh is a very nice compliment to Lebron and D-wade. You should have watched yesterday's game to see what he can really do to opponents. He's not really a center but he's playing the spot. With him shooting the jumpers the way he does, he attracts the opposing center to go out as far as the 3point line which then creates the open lane for Lebron and Dwyane.

And the rest of the team are fitting perfectly right now... :thumbsup: Pat Riley has really assembled a great team in the making of great history.

So if they win more championships together, where will the duo of Lebron-DWade could be in comparison to say Jordan-Pippen? ;) Well I guess, they'll have to win more before we can really get into it. Heat Duo Chasing Place In History

But where do you think the streak would end? :)

To win the championship one more time, and the next time..

They might have a chance to match the record, but they won't be able to break it against the best team in the league.
In fact, the Lakers' 33 games streak ended with a rout by this very same team and the greatest two-man tandem in the history of the game, Oscar and Lew :D

This is something ALL of us probably haven't seen before until today...
STRK = 26 for Miami & 15 for Denver :thumbsup:

26WS.jpg

San Antonio could play the spoiler for both teams though... Denver will play NOH tomorrow then SA 2 days after. Pretty much the same as Miami's schedule, they'll play NOH on the 29th and then SA on the 31st.

Come on the Spurs:)

That is gonna be one heck of a game, probably one of the biggest "statement" games of the season. Both teams will want that one badly.

The Bulls are still going to be tough.

What's the rest of their schedule like?

Spurs game will be the biggest threat to the heat, I hope they break the record, will shut up a lot of people still whinging about LeBron :D

Spurs game will be the biggest threat to the heat, I hope they break the record, will shut up a lot of people still whinging about LeBron :D

I don't think anybody is whingeing anymore are they? Time heals most things. Plus after he said he "might" go back to Cleveland they're gonna be much nicer to him.

They've already won a ring and Lebron has proved himself as one of the greats already.

I don't think anybody is whingeing anymore are they? Time heals most things. Plus after he said he "might" go back to Cleveland they're gonna be much nicer to him.

They've already won a ring and Lebron has proved himself as one of the greats already.

You still read about it here and there, though I do agreed, it's not as much anymore.

Game and streak over!!!! At least they have the second best streak in the nba and the longest winning streak in the 21st century.

Back
Top Bottom