graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
This little scammer has been banned from the site. He has been posting up cards for sale that are listed on eBay and suggests that he owns them and that he is doing the members here a favour by buying them and then selling them cheaper than what he is going to buy them on ebay for.

Yeah right.

He has signed up for multiple accounts and another one that has been banned tonight.

If you come across this member who doesn't have a scanner, is selling cards with ebay pics and the cards aren't in hand please let me know.

What he doesn't realise is that I have his home address and he lives 5 minutes from me. If he doesn't give it up, i'll go and pay his parents a visit or give them a call. A quick White Pages search turned up the phone number. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm sure they'll be interested to know how little Jake is planning to scam money from people.

This guy ( BroncosFTW10 now banned also ) seemed a little dodgy ! I asked if he had other feedback anywhere and he said ebay *see username below ! He also confirmed a message I sent to this ebay username on ebay ! watch out for this ebay seller too

brisbanebroncospremiers2010

I cant believe he was actually a fairly active member in the rugby league section, over 1000 posts and 40 feedbacks as well.

Just goes to show you never know.

I think ive actually had a deal or 2 with this clown before as well. Well at least he is gone now. Fools like this really piss me off.

This guy ( BroncosFTW10 now banned also ) seemed a little dodgy ! I asked if he had other feedback anywhere and he said ebay *see username below ! He also confirmed a message I sent to this ebay username on ebay ! watch out for this ebay seller too

brisbanebroncospremiers2010

That is jpear30's eBay username.

good to hear... at one point during negotiations over a trade he told he would report me to the admins cause i didnt want to go through a trade with him that didnt even have a Trade Agreement thread up. Safe to say i wasnt going to deal with him after that.

He contacted me the other night on the broncos user name offering some wwe cards he actually emailed me scans so suprised to hear although his prices where quite high

hmm id give his parents a ring aswell. i think ive done more than one deal with him a while ago as well

I think the threat of calling his folks is probably enough, he's been caught and dealt with appropriatley if he persist then a quick call maybe in order. It's a shame whilst he was always making lowball offers and his posts were........ well you all read them, I never actually had any real issue with him...

Maybe to be safe we should ban all Bronco supporters... :D

Cheers
Ross

I think the threat of calling his folks is probably enough, he's been caught and dealt with appropriatley if he persist then a quick call maybe in order. It's a shame whilst he was always making lowball offers and his posts were........ well you all read them, I never actually had any real issue with him...

Maybe to be safe we should ban all Bronco supporters... :D

Cheers
Ross

Geez Ross..........I think that's the last trade we will be doing..............:) :)

This little scammer has been banned from the site. He has been posting up cards for sale that are listed on eBay and suggests that he owns them and that he is doing the members here a favour by buying them and then selling them cheaper than what he is going to buy them on ebay for.

Yeah right.

He has signed up for multiple accounts and another one that has been banned tonight.

If you come across this member who doesn't have a scanner, is selling cards with ebay pics and the cards aren't in hand please let me know.

What he doesn't realise is that I have his home address and he lives 5 minutes from me. If he doesn't give it up, i'll go and pay his parents a visit or give them a call. A quick White Pages search turned up the phone number. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm sure they'll be interested to know how little Jake is planning to scam money from people.

yeah he and I were planning a deal for a for a 05 Judd Wild Card and he sent a pic that is identical to that of one on ebay now-was even due get the deal done this weekend, lucky I didn't go through with it. Got the email still if you want it

Hey guys, go easy on the broncos supporters. Hehe. And Hobo all I can say is I was at the St George v Broncos game at win stadium last year. There was 15 of us die hard supporters surrounded by a sea of red and white on the hill. One of the most memerable matches I have ever seen.

All in good fun guys, keep it up.

Ellen Kerr. 100% pure Bronco supporter.

hobo who beat your team in the finals to knock you out
THE BRONCOS did
best atmosphere ever, especially that last try, i thought the grandstand was going to collapse or i would get some huge bloke landing on me :p
haha
thanks

---------- Post added 05-03-2010 at 08:39 PM ----------

And also I am 100% die hard broncos fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom