For Sale 2023-24 Prizm - 10 boxes worth of opened cards for sale!

SharpysSports

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
bitecollectablesau
COMC User
Sharpyssports
Just been up to SwapItt where they have given me 10 boxes of opened 23-24 Prizm to scan and upload into their shop on tradigram.com.

If anyone is chasing a certain player or set, let me know and I can scan those in first. I’d say these cards will start appearing for sale later tonight.

For those who don’t know what tradigram is, it is a new trading card website that allows you to track your collection, buy from the marketplace and send cards to the Vault for storage and to sell.

If you’d like to try it out, sign up today and you’ll get a $5 Welcome Bonus to spend on the marketplace.

If you want to become a seller, sign up then send us your cards. We’ll scan and store them for you, all you need to do is add a price!

If you’ve got any questions with the site, let me know below or send me a DM here.

Perfect, let me know what they are when you have a tick
I uploaded them to their account earlier and it looks like they have just added them to the marketplace on tradigram. All of their cards have the option to send them an offer.

https://tradigram.com/personal_collection/swapitt

Just so you know, if you sign up and need more Store Credit to buy, send me a DM and I can help you out with it as the process isn't automated yet.

Back
Top Bottom