Recent COMC order

ozsportscardcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
Mostly cards for sets

The Stutzle is an epic fail. I bought the card raw for $50 and then paid $12 to grade it. Just dumb sending a card off to grade when you can't properly inspect it. That comc even offers this service without a zoom in tool shows you how little they care about a proper functioning service. and how dumb people like me are for using it.

The Carter Hart is also a fail. I needed him to fill up my 2018/19 S2 set and pounced when after years they finally dropped to $28USD. Then the scandal broke a few weeks later and they now go for $5.

The Geekie cosmic OPC Platinum is cool. Couldn't resist for $9. It's out of /75 and he's been going pretty well for Boston. Just a really nice on card auto at a dirt cheap price. The Hischier and Kane are the Speckle Rainbow foils from epack. Love those. 100X base gets you one of them.

All the other hockey stuff is for my sets. Becoming quite a grind actually

F65D7FE7-9D3F-4472-A632-52356BBB76C0.jpeg

Last edited:
How much was it to send these back? I've got roughly 30 cards to send back. Also any issues with customs and did it takes a while to come. Cheers!

Less than $10. It's cheap if you want to send under a 100 cards. I don't know what the formula is but at one point I tried to send 300 back and the cheapest quote was $250 or something crazy like that. They didn't explain to me at the time that if I split it up I could send it for the usual amount which is $10~

Never had an issue with customs with a comc package.

It takes anywhere between 3-4 weeks to get here from the time they send. The problem is the time it takes them to actually send it. They sent it nearly 3 months after I requested it.

Back
Top Bottom