Trade Week Discussion Thread

Here is a team I made without using guys we will get in trade week: Wait have I already posted it?

Premiership player Dayne Beams and teammate John McCarthy have been named as being the players who have been interviewed by police regarding a sexual assault.

FB: Hanley, Merret, Maguire
HB: Drummond, Patfull, McGrath
C: Rich, Rockliff, Redden
R: Leuenberger, Black, Power
HF: Adcock, Brown, Polkinghorne
FF: Banfield, Fevola, Staker
IC: Proud, Clark, Cornelius, Raines
E: Hawksley, Bartlett, Harwood

Not too bad for a team without what we get for Brennan, Sherman, Johnstone and anyone else to be traded and for a team that by many is considered future wooden spooners

something to browse while we wait for trade news the results of a herald sun poll as to who has the best jumper

So here is the "Best of the Jumpers" list, from 1 to 17, including the atrocity that is the GC jumper.

1. CARLTON: Dark navy, white motif. Great mix. Powerful

2. MELBOURNE: Love the almost black blue and red. Kills the royal blue and red shocker of 80s.

3. COLLINGWOOD: Striking. Famous. No silly animals.

4. FREMANTLE: Controversial, yes, but suddenly makes Dockers look mean and a serious outfit.

5. ESSENDON: Dark. Mean. Looks great in long sleeves, too.

6. ADELAIDE: Mix of colours perfect. And simple.

7. PORT ADELAIDE: Designed by school kid. Keep it simple, please!

8. RICHMOND: Almost as good as Bombers. Red better than yellow.

9. ST KILDA: Traditional. Tick.

10. NORTH MELBOURNE: No good with white shorts.

11. GEELONG: Hoops not as good as stripes. Don't like new club logo.

12. SYDNEY: Not sure about the Opera Hous thing. OK, but better with old South jumper.

13. WESTERN BULLDOGS: Colours great. Puppy old hat.

14. HAWTHORN: No one's fault. Just that colours are rotten.

15. WEST COAST: Get rid of the Eagle. Shame its not velcro, Don Scott could do it for them.

16. BRISANE LIONS: Paddle pop lion no good.

17. GOLD COAST: Is that still their training jumper? Uninspiring.

geez Richard Tambling has been moving around a lot hasn't he..

Not sure if he will be any good at the Crows to be honest

and apparently Andrew Krakouer is going to be drafted by the Suns and immediately traded to Collingwood, would like him to stay in WA but still happy if he gets back to AFL footy

Gold Coast Suns sign Jared Brennan from Brisbane Lions and Josh Fraser from Collingwood.

final details of what brissie and pies will receive are still being confirmed

quick update

The full Brennan-Fraser-Krakouer trade details will be confirmed when Collingwood's compensation pick for losing Fraser is confirmed by the AFL

---------- Post added 07-10-2010 at 12:29 PM ----------

rumor or confirmed??? i dont want thornton, goldsack i'll take though :p

goldsack now officially off of the trade table

Josh Hill is going to be traded to Hawthorn, dont want to see him go and would be good for the hawks

rumor or confirmed??? i dont want thornton, goldsack i'll take though :p

source is Mark Robinson Herald Sun and he is pretty well always on the money

---------- Post added 07-10-2010 at 03:44 PM ----------

Tim Harrington says Melbourne has offered the Kangaroos pick 32 for Hale, that's all that is on table at the moment
Josh Hill's manager just told Trade Week Radio he's confident he will get a deal done with Hawthorn
Media Release from the Suns makes it official: Fraser and Brennan have joined the Gold Coast.
One of our gurus at AFL House just spotted James Hird having lunch with Bachar Houli. Tigers might not get their man.

Josh Hill is going to be traded to Hawthorn, dont want to see him go and would be good for the hawks

we need a small forward with hooper leaving, carl petersons career still in the air and rioli spending more and more time in the midfeild, hill would be a welcome addition at Glenferrie.

the upside is that nothing has been confirmed yet Ping. theres always hope the your team will come to their senses (such is the case with Tarrant)

Back
Top Bottom